Rivals X In X Survival

Both stared at each other, one another wondering who would say hello first. Since both were equally stubborn it turned into a starting contest. Unknowningly the dark skinned female was letting her hostility show.

"Ne, Twelve are you really that annoyed that I'm not giving you attention."

She bit the inside of her cheek instead of cursing. She couldn't help it, she hated when she was called out for her bullshit. "Yeah right like I'd want your attention."

"Right because that's all for Chrollo."

In a trice, murderous intent leaked from her as she gave a glare that undoubtedly turned the joker on. He licked his lips, staring down at her. Interanally he he screamed for more of that look. Twelve knew that and so she abruptly turned and stomped away hissing the words, "Don't mention him here stupid clown looking mother..." Of course he knew what the  last word was but because of how fast she walked away he couldn't actually witness her say it.

'Remind me to say away from her...' Tonpa thought to himself. He peeked at Hisoka who was grinning sinisterly at the females figure. ' Actually him too.'

With that the 4 foot figure headed on his next group of pray, a group of 3 males. Aging from the range of 12 to 30? Anyways the youngest had green hair, then the middle one was blonde and the oldest have Raven colored hair. The trio was glancing around slightly intimated by the tensed atmosphere.

After being exposed for his poisoned juice and Hisoka's little display Twelve was sitting by her lonesome, angrily texting on her phone.

Shalnark guess what happened next!

What

When I first walked in I tripped! Now everyone thinks I'm a clutz! Wah T^T and it's too hot in here!

Twleve, don't worry it'll be over soon. Sorry boss is calling me, gotta go.

Bye bye <3

*Read*

Twelve stood with a pout, wondering how he could be so cold hearted. Didn't he know being left on read hurt! Damn that unproportionate brat! Huffing she looked over everyone in front her. Analyzing their ability simply by using nen to assess those in her radius. Shortly after the hunter exam was in motion.

"Endurance eh?" She bit her lip, gently chewing on it before taking off. Running by herself, she looked around her. Next to her were two little boys. "Ne, how old are you guys," she asked as slowed down her pace to talk to them.

"12!"

"Why do you care?"

A firey aura surrounded the female. To retaliate she pulled on her eyelid and stuck out her tounge at the white haired one. "So childish, how old are you anyways lady."

"1000 years old!"

"Do you think we're dumb, stop lying!" The white haired boy yelled pointing a  accusing finger at the troupe member.