Prisoners X Meet X Eve

"Both of you are equal in looks, but of course I remain supreme. That's my honest answer, my lack of warning proves so."

It would be after many rounds of embarrassing questions, and finding out Twelve purposely ran away sometimes so Feitan would bring her back like always, that the trio seemed to come across a fighting arena. Cautiously, Illumi was the first to step out from the safety of the shadows. On que, a Kunai came from above to strike a fatal blow to the zoldyck but he jumped back in time.

"Aw man, I thought I would've got him for sure~" A new unfamiliar pouty voice called out. The owner of this voice still missing.

"Eve," illumi called out.

A light flashed and a second later, from Twelve came another person. "Hai~" Hisoka licked his lips looking at the little witch. "What's the fate of this battle."

Her green eyes seemed to shine brighter and a dazed look appeared in her eyes. "we shall be victorious." Ilumi nodded, "Okay then it's settled."

"Tch don't get so cocky!" A dark skin boy with bright green hair that resembled "Eve's" eyes appeared, holding another round of Kunai in his hands.

Eve turned around, "he prefers long distance fighting, Illumi this will be your battle," she commanded as she summoned her staff. "The next fight will be mine. But since I'm inpatient I think I'll just call my opponent out. Hisoka I suggest you do the same. I want to finish this as soon as possible so I may get to the next phase of this exam."

With a small whoosh, the little witch 'flew' from the shadows and ran towards the opposite side of the room, running up the wall to the top where her opponent hid. As if they saw her coming they leapt from the top of the wall and landed softly on the ground. It was another male, with black hair with red tips. "You're pleasant to look at such a shame I might have to kill you~," Eve said aloud with a sadistic tone. She licked her lips and a blush covered her face as she held an erotic look. "Oh boy I haven't been let out in weeks ill enjoy this fight so be sure to make it interesting~"

Once both were on the ground they stood a good distance, about a meter away. Drowning out the sounds of chaos coming from the other battles going besides them, both Eve and her opponent waited for someone to make the first move. "Remember my name witch, I'm arthos. The one who will kill you!" After that he took off running straight towards her with his fist raised. She stepped to the side only for him to disappear from her view. Quickly turning around she looked behind her just to be hit from above. "Impressive," Eve admitted. "My turn though," spinning her staff at a abnormally fast rate the wind pressure pushed Arthos back in the wall, well more like slammed. Still she did not stop and ran over to him, not giving him a second to regain himself. Right as he got himself together he looked up to a staff about collide with his heart. "W-wai-"

He fell limp.

Wiping the blood from her hands on Arthos shirt, she stepped back. Glancing back to see Hisoka and Illumi done with their battles. "Are you going to stay for awhile Eve?"

"I don't see why not."

With that the trio walked through the opening door to see a circle room and many closed doors. Taking a guess, they assumed they finished and took a seat next to each other unwillingly. "Get comfortable boys we'll be here awhile~" 

.

This was perfect for Eve who loved to only eat, sleep, flirt, and fight. Right now she took advantage of the sleeping part and laid her head on Hisoka's thick thighs and the rest of her body on Gitarakuru.

Everyone who walked in after them, stayed alert, the trio radiated a dangerously powerful aura to them. They were also a bit confused to who the girl on their laps was because they never saw her before during the past phases. But it wasn't like they were gonna risk there lives to ask.

It would be after what seemed to be the next 72 hours when the last group arrived with a second on the clock left. Eve who was building a tower out of cards with Hisoka didn't bother talking to the group. Those were Twleve's friends not hers. Her friends were back at the base. Especially her little assassin.

"Twleve!" Gon called seeing a slightly different version of his friend. running over he glomped her, his foot knocking over Hisoka's tower. "Um little boy," Gon released her. "I'm not Twleve."

"Well sure you are!"

Eve's eyes widened, "why do you say so?"

"Well because your the only female throughout the whole exam that talked and hung out with Hisoka."

Eve face palmed. 'Hes definitely an Enchancer. So simple.'

She turned back to the smiling boy, everyone else in the room watching low-key. "The names Eve," she held out her hand to the boy sitting in front of her. He laughed and shook her hand. "I'm Gon, Twleve's friend!" Even though Gon's mind was confused how Twleve changed her appearance, tone, attitude, and aura, he just went with the flow.

"Idiot," Killua said punching Gons head. "Ow! Killua what did you do that for?!" Killua shrugged.

Eve and Killua looked at each other, trying to see how powerful each other was. "Hn, impressive indeed. Hisoka there going to be powerful one day."

The clown 'hm'ed in response. Still mad about his tower being knocked down.