Truth X Be X Told

"Twleve, I said no. Wait till we have more members back from their missions to infiltrate and the Kagomes base." Chrollo repeated, his normally calm voice rising. His power and authority clear. Undoubtedly it turned her on but right now she was being too stubborn to back down.

"Dammit Chrollo you make me so sick, I can't stand you. I can do it on my own!"

"Watch your mouth little girl," he said with a dangerous aura around him. His silver eyes flashing in the moonlight.

She licked her lips and looked up at him. This small action didn't go unnoticed by him. Both stared at each other, feeling the sexual tension rise.

*Slight lemon*

Heavy pants could be heard in the room as his strong arms picked up her thicker frame. Throwing her on the bed, he wasted no time in crawling on top of her. His lips attacking her neck. Licking at her chocolatey skin before sucking, making her shut her eyes and curl her toes.

"C-chrollo!" She said in a lust filled tone.

"Don't you ever talk to me like that again," he warned. Their lips met in a heated battle, both craving each other's touch. Twleve tangled her hands in his hair, wanting the least bit of distance between their bodies. Separating they panted, taking the time to stare at each other. He lowered himself in between her legs. He looked up at her with eyes covered with ecstacy. She shivered when his tounge came in contact with her skin again, immediately she arched her back m

"Mm, this excited and I haven't even done anything yet."

"F-fuck Chrollo!" Twleve cried out desperately. "What," he tested. "What is it that you need." She licked her lips, still tasting him. "I want,no, I need you. I need you in me."

"Okay~ Twleve?"

"Mm?"

"Twleve!"

"Twleve!" This time she snapped awake and instinctively jumped back a few meters. Taking a few seconds she realized the situation and her brown skin heated up. There was Hisoka and Illumi not Gitarakuru, both with amused expressions.

"Wet d-"

"Not a word!" She stood from her attacking position and quickly exited room, not daring to look either male in the eye. "Crap where's the bathroom..."

Exiting the bathroom, still highly embarrassed from having such dream right after finishing phase 2. What was worse was that Hisoka would most likely tell Chrollo about her fanasty or give her perverted looks when this exam was over and returned to her base.

"Twleve..?" She heard a familiar voice say from behind her. Turning around towards them she saw Killua. Both stared at each other for a moment.

.

Walking mindlessly down the hallway together the child and adult talked for what seemed like all night to keep each other company, since Twleve didn't plan on going back to sleep anytime soon. "Ne, How old are you actually?"

'I guess I'll time him my age for this lifetime.'

"20, I'll be 21 in April."

"Ehh? No way I thought you were kurapikas age!" Killua gasped, making Twleve snicker. "Hehe I guess I do look youthful," Twleve bragged with a cat like look.

"By the way, what's up with you and Hisoka?" Killua asked nonchalantly, though Twleve knew better. Killua was too smart to be asking out of curiosity. "Oh we're exes," Twleve lied with ease. Throwing in a shoulder shrug for effects. "EH? No way, you and him?!" Twleve snickered, enjoying the situation because of his reaction. Even deciding to drag it more, "Is it so hard to believe?" She asked with forged innocence. "Yes! What did you even see in him." Twleve gave him a Cheshire grin, "What can I say, I like aggressive guys." Killua made gagging noises.

Down the hall, using Zetsu was Twleve's so called, who held a face full of smug. Surely Hisoka would never let this go.

.

After a fun, teasing night with Killua, Twleve regrouped with her 'ex' and gitarakuru. No one in the trio said anything but from their stare she knew they were replaying last night without saying anything. Their expressions said it all.

"Gah! I'm twenty, its normal leave me alone. I Know you guys had one, probably about each other!" Twleve yelled throwing her hands up in the air. Hisoka raised a brow, "Dead on. Who told you?" He asked with a teasing tone and curious facial expression. Robotically she turned around and tried to speed walk away only to have the fur on her collar grabbed, ceasing any movement. "Hisoka stop embarrassing the girl any further."

Hisoka chuckled, "Hn."

"Let's start looking for the trapped walls, I wanna finish first."

Hisoka licked his lips, "So do I~"

"Fine then I'll race you."

With that the troupe member raced to the nearest door and hopped onto it making the tile flip and gravity doing it's work. Falling into room she held Cheshire grin. "Hehe, I'm fir-"

Turning around, there stood Gitarakuru and Hisoka who stood there soundlessly with a blank expression

"DAMMIT!"

.

"This first game is called truthful."

"Put on the bracelet, it will monitor you, being able to detect lie."

"Answer the questions truthfully, three wrong and your out."

"Do you wish to play?"

After they finished reading, Twleve leaned forward and pressed the yes button on the screen. The door opened and they wasted no time in entering the next room. "question 1," Hisoka read aloud.

"This question is for the oldest in the room," Twleve perked with interest at this, seeing as how she was the youngest in the situation.

"Which person is more attractive out of your companions?"

Twelve sweat dropped, "Why do I feel like there doing this for personal amusement."

"Well Hisoka?"

"My my, that's a hard question."