Character Introduction: Meet Twelve!

Name: Unknown due to her age

Nickname: Twelve, Spider

Age: Unknown but definitely at least BC

Height: 5'5 (1.651 meters)

Weight: Unknown

Power: When serious in battle she relies on her own nen ability. She calls it Eve, since it dates back to that time. Also because her ability allows her to manipulate others actions causing a ripple effect. Commonly, she uses conjuration.

Habits: Being barley clothed, Foul language, Constantly eating, playing games, and doing things for reactions.

Background: Back in her own Era she was the daughter of a well known Pharaoh. She was hunter back then too but it wasn't called that then. Since her old lover didn't wish for her to ever perish he spent his last years alive dedicated to her. His parting gift was a key. A special key that would hold Twleve. So if she ever died she would fall into the key for another thousand years. If summoned before thousand years her key will break, resulting in actual death. So after dying with her friends on a huge mission she awakened as a little girl and in front of her was a unfamiliar boy. He looked so broken so she promised to protect him with her life. That boy was Chrollo.

Personality: She's very goofy, too goofy for some people to handle. But she also has a bad temper and has the tendecy to to take things too seriously. She's immature, selfish, and greedy. She also can't stand being hot so she's usually in her panties running around somewhere, whether it be at her base on a mission. Thankfully Hisoka and Chrollo keep extra clothes on them for her.

*Important* She's deeply in love Chrollo but he doesn't reciprocate those feelings so sometimes she can be very Possessive. Hence the song. Warning don't ever get too close to what's hers

OUTFIT REGULARLY: