Hisoka X Is X So X Sneaky

Twleve sat from above, using zetsu to cover up her prescence, watching as Hisoka played 'examiner' it was boring since she knew what the outcome would be so she stood up on the tree branch about to leave when Kurapika and Leorio entered the battle.

Still she wasn't amused, slightly irritated when they ran. "But then again that was a pretty smart move. No way in hell could they beat Hisoka. Not yet anyways." 

Twleve held a sadistic look on her face as she watched Leorio come back. Twelve felt like Hisoka but she couldn't help but lick her lips as she got excited when Gon entered the fight too. Using her calves to hold herself in the tree, she hung upside (kinda like a bat XP).

"He definitely has potential. Oh, Hisoka's choking him... Should I help my friend?" She poundered for a moment before smiling. "Yah!"

.

Gon clawed desperately at Hisoka's strong grip, glaring at the Joker who squeezed harder. He felt dots cloud his vision, heart beat faster, and so he panicked more causing him to waste more of his breath. 'H-help...'

And fortunately for the 12 year old help came in the form of a so called 1000 year old  half naked girl. Her foot landing a kick right on the unsuspecting troupe members face, causing Gon to drop on the floor, and Hisoka's head to twist around. Any harder his neck could've snapped. Hisoka stepped back before attacking, he gripped Twleve's leg and flung her into the air.

"F-fuck you know I hate heights!" She screamed as she soared. As she came back down she pressed her arms and legs  together, and right before landing she did a flip mid air and somehow used her two feet to kick Hisoka in the center of his face. After hearing a crack she knew she fucked up.

"Twleve..." He whispered dangerously low. 'Not gonna lie that sounded hot. I would've enjoyed it too but I'm scared for my life T^T'

"First of all where are your clothes. Second of all I hope you know Chrollo gave me your collar." Twleve's face exploded. "S-shut up clown he's gaining his strength back!"

Both adults turned to Gon who was standing up with a determined look in his eyes. But it didn't last long because a blush covered his face. "T-twleve you're naked" she covered her face embarrassed. "Sorry Gon, it's a bad habit."

Walking behind Hisoka she stripped off his sweater and wrapped it around her waist. "There~" Now she had a bra on, and panties but it was covered by Hisoka's jacket. "I hope you know your not keeping that."

"Why not?"

"Ugh."

Twleve walked back over to Gon and grabbed his hand. "Let's go Gon the first phase is almost over. Don't worry about Leorio, Hisoka will bring him there." The little boy nodded and both took off in a sprint.

.

Twleve panted as she and Gon finally reached the check point. "Why the hell are you so fast!" She whined as she laid on the ground, ignoring the stares of the other contestants who stared surprisingly at the half naked girl. "Gon! Twleve!"

Killua walked over the now sitting up brunette and greenette.

"You guys made it!" Twleve gave a thumbs up, "wouldn't have it any other way~"

Twleve, who was finally dressed in her regular outfit, stood in between Kurapika and Leorio, listening closely to the gourmet hunters first assignment. "Pigs?" Kurapika mumbled out in question. "Judging from their pissed off expression im guessing it's nothing easy. If I were you I wouldn't take this so easy Leorio."

He jumped, sweating as he nervously scratched at the back of his neck, "O-of course!" Twelve stretched, bending her upper body forward and pulled her arms over her head. "I see, well we better get going."

With that the squad of 5 set back out into the forest, to capture these pigs.

.

'Here they come ' Menchi thought while her partner Buhara held a smug look. Both knowing what was about to go down.

"Let it begin."

"Twleve that looks so good!" Gon exclaimed, him and Killua tempted to sneak a bite of her food. "Thanks Gon." Next was Leorio, "where did you learn to cook like this?" Twleve shrugged,"I have to cook for a lot of people," her and Hisoka discreetly shared a small look before she turned to killua. Smacking his hand before he could sneak a pass at her food.

Menchi couldn't lie, the aroma Twleve's food was giving off made her smile and it looked pleasing. But it wasn't like the hunter would ever admit that.

"An old friend of mine loved pork, so I always made him one of my best dishes. Spicy honey pork chops!"

After having been rejected everyone decided to watch Twleve cook her so called spicy honey pork chops.

"There I'm don-,"

"Geez, I'm full!"

Everyone paused for a moment,shaken by the amount of KI being released by Twleve. Once Buhara was full that was the end of the phase. "So your telling I worked my butt off for this stupid exam for nothing?" Twleve questioned, her voice dripping with venom and her eyes held a dark look. Summoning her staff she began to stomp over to the smug looking Menchi. But she was held back by Gon, Killua, Leorio, and Kurapika. But even then they struggled.

"Twleve!"

"Let me go, lemme go!" She yelled as she waved her staff around.

Illumi and Hisoka glanced at each other, both holding an amused expression behind their grumpy faces.

'These rookies...' Tonpa thought as he face palmed.

"Menchi, it seems your anger has gotten the best of you again. How did all these participants fail?" An old man asked, his appearance coming out of nowhere.

"Director!"