4

I feel my ass to see if the rip was there and I realize colby was pointing straight . At . My . BOOBS . I went into straight embarrassment. "Y/n come here" colby says with a stern look on his face. I walk over  to colby and he said " give me a hug " I look at him confused then I realize Kat went to get me a shirt . So 5 min go by and I'm still in Colby's chest his heart beating at a normal pace and then colby breaks the silence "so how are we sleeping tonight ?" I look up at him and said "I guess were sleeping together " "hmm okay" and I look back to the side listening to his steady heart beat . Then Kat comes back with a gray shirt that had Mickey and mini mouse on it . Colby blocked me as I took off my green crop top and changed to my other shirt .

             We all went back to the room
Colby's POV
"Sam I don't know I think I like her .. but I honestly have no idea I still need to get to know her ." I said as I looked back at y/n as she smiled and talked to Kat ,her smile was so cute and adorable and when she laughs it's so heart warming . We all went back to the room and we were all tired tomorrow we're going to do some ouija and talking to spirts stuff but right now I'm tired and everyone else is .

Y/n POV
We were all very tired but I was a little awake CSU's so wanted to have fun . So we were all just talking and then I went to the bathroom . I got in the bathroom and brung a candle I asked colby if he wants to come and he accepted we went Into the bathroom and we talk . I learned that he was in band and that he wants more tattoos but his mother won't let him . He learned that I have tattoos all over my legs and that I'm a instagram model and that I work with company like Victoria secret and other brands like that . We ended up following each other on all social media and we just talked about more and more things . As we're leaving the bathroom we go back to the living room to find that Sam and Kat aren't there then we go into the bedroom and there they were ASLEEP . Colby and I trusted each other enough that we changed right in front of each other and one point I found myself staring straight at his body . "Take a picture it'll last longer" he said with a tired voice . "Alright then you asked for it " I pull out my phone and take a picture of him as a joke mind you I'm in my underwear. So he pulls his phone out and then I hear *insert camera noise* I turn around and look at him with a smirk . I put on my comfy Victoria secret shorts and a spaghetti strap shirt and then I took my make up off and my hair I put it in a messy bun .

 I put on my comfy Victoria secret shorts and a spaghetti strap shirt and then I took my make up off and my hair I put it in a messy bun

We ended up going to bed and not even 5 min in Colby's fast asleep . As my heavy eyes take advantage of me I end up falling asleep and then I felt something . Someone's arm around me . My eyes WIDE OPEN .

Hehe hi how are you . Anyways I tried to make this at long as possible and JUCIEY but now that. Colby and y/n are close 🤠 we know there's going to be sum drama 🥴 (word count : 609)