3

Y/n POV
We get to this huge ship and my eyes widened. I remember from the guys video .. "um WTF?"I saw eyes bigger than the sun . "What's wrong y/n you scared?" Colby says smiling at me . "Ha ha very funny"I said rolling my eyes sarcastically. Kat and Sam get there bags and we start walking inside the Queen Mary . We check in and we get our keys and go to our room . They planed this a couple days before but apparently they got the same room they got when they were with jc and kian . Which then made me realize there's one bed and I know solby isn't happening tonight but satrina maybe ..

                       We get to our room
Colby's POV
Does this mean y/n and I have to sleep on the floor ??"We're all pretty slim do you think we can all fit on the bed ?"sam says out of the blue and we all stare at the bed . "Only if solby can happen" I said with a pervey look on my face . Y/n and Kat look at me like I'm crazy . "WhAt?!?" I said . Y/n rolls her eyes and Kat laughs . We all put are bags down and we all went down to get some food . Some fans saw us and asked about y/n but I said she was just Kats friend .

                    A couple minutes later
Y/n POV
We saw some of the boys and Kats fans lol. But then I hear "AHHHHHHHHH OMGG OMG" a couple squeals and I turn around FAST as I was startled at the screams . "OMG HI HI HI I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOUR PICTURE ON INSTAGRAM CAN I - I GET A PICTURE ???!?" A little 13 year old girl says "Aw I love you too , sure let's take a picture"I said and I pose with the girl "Omg thank you so much" the girl said "you're so very welcome bb" I said smiling and waving bye to her . I get back to our table and everyone started to clap "oh thank you thank you" I said as I bow the last bow I do I hear RRRIIIPPPP . "Fuck" I said looking at everyone ...

So hehe I LIKE DOING THIS TO YOU GUYS :3 um anyways new chapter soon idk why but this one was a tiny bit shorter because I didn't know what else to put but there might be sum sexual between y/n and colby :0 shookith. ( word count : 421)