9

THERE IS A SEXUAL SCENE ILL WARN BEFORE HAND.

Colby POV
I move my hand up to her inner thigh she bites her lips and looks at me . Her eyes are so beautiful... "so what's you're favorite song hmm?" I asked her ."well my go to song is B.E.D by jacquees" y/n said looking at the lights . She looked so pretty under those lights . I went in and kissed her on the cheek I couldn't handle not making her mine .. we got to the apartment and we walked Kat and Sam up to there's and we went to mine and y/n went in and sat in the couch and looked at me . "So Colby Brock. I see you kissed me on the cheek . I haven't gotten my revenge for you doing that .." she said with a voice I've never heard but let's say it was sexy . I walked over to her "oh yea and what's the going to be huh?" As I approached her she grabs my face and then there BOOM it happened she made out with me . I sat next to her and then she got on top of me I grabbed her waist and she looked at me and smiled . She went back in hungrier this time . It was so fast I didn't know what happen .. I got up and she wrapped her legs around me . We get in the bedroom and I plop her down on the bed and get on top of her.   

SEXUAL PART ... get away from you're parents..

I kissed her and she grabbed me turned me over and then got on top of me she got up sitting on my dick . I take her tube top off to reveal her breast then she took my shirt off and she went in and started to kiss my neck leaving hickeys down to my chest. I groaned I turn her over and start leaving a trail of hickeys down to her belly then I unbutton her pants and take them off to just leave her in the Calvin Klein underwear . She lets out a couple moans and then she grabs me and takes my pants off revealing my Calvin Klein black boxers . She gets on her knees and then yea you know where this goes she makes me sit down and gives me a blow job .. as soon as she finished I grabbed her and put her up against my head board and I go in I start to grind on her and then after many groans and moans .
SEX SCENE DONE
We both plop down and take a deep breath and laugh she goes into the bathroom and brushes her teeth and uses the bathroom then tells me she going to take a shower . So I join her . We shower together she gets a Victoria secret lingerie and puts it on I put on a pair of black American eagle boxes and we put on my robes and she takes a picture on her phone and sends it to me . I posted it and I got comments .. all over the place

 all over the place

I look at her and give her a long kiss

I look at her and give her a long kiss .

Y/n POV
Wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf . I just had SeX wItH cOlBaE bRoCK... Okay . I wore my Lingerie that I wore for a shoot back in March .

Colby grabbed me by my waist and just kissed me

Colby grabbed me by my waist and just kissed me ... I can't lie it was a hot ass kiss . We went to bed and watched YouTube on my computer. We cuddled . We would kiss every now and then . But I don't know what we are now . Then that's when it hit me Coachella is in 2 days ... I said "tomorrow we have to go to urban outfitters and dollskill I need Coachella outfits ... " Colby nods and then we fell asleep watching YouTube .
                               Morning time
So basically we woke up I made us breakfast and then got ready to go out and this was the fit

                               Morning time  So basically we woke up I made us breakfast and then got ready to go out and this was the fit

It was a simple look . We left in my Jeep and got to urban outfitters and then there I saw my ex ...