"maybe maybe not"

Y/N'S POV

I finish up my work out which today was abs and a little of legs but not that much. We finished up and went to our apartments took showers. We then took a small nap and I helped her with her apartment . I was stocked to see the finished look and honestly mind blowing how we finished in a matter of 2 hours . Sam came and checked on us we said no thanks but i could see Kelli had a crush on Sam it looked pretty obvious she blushes and she smiles ALOTTT. I asked her "hey so do you like Sam or something?" i looked at her as i put up a painting , "um,maybe maybe not " she looked at me with a smirk on her face I laughed and turned around to fixing the picture . I guess Kelli had printed some of our pictures and put them in frames , i smiled cause i couldn't believe my best friend since 3rd grade beside kat was still on my ass 😂. We walked over to Sam's apartment and we burst in , obviously if me and Colby break up doesn't mean Sam and Colby don't hang out still . Anyways we burst in and i see Colby on the couch covering his face . His face came up and he had puffy pinkish red eyes most likely crying , i felt tears come up eyes and then I demanded for Sam ,Sam came out the bathroom and I asked "if you want to be our videoagrapher for the video Kelli and i were going to film , its going to be for my new duo channel" as i stared at Sam and then my eyes slightly turn to Colby but looking mostly at Sam , i got nervous so Kelli said "you guys seem busy ,Y/N lets go " I nod and shut the door behind me as were walking up to my room i got a text from Colby , it was pretty long so since i'm with Kelli i guess ill read it later . i didn't wanna worry Kelli,i told her "we should go to our own apartment I need to talk to my manager about the next photo shoot and rearrange my agenda if so," she nods and walks 5 steps away. i get in my apartment and call my manager , i was on the phone with him for a hour maybe a hour and a half talking about whats going on and stuff, i end the call and fix my calendar . Basically i had some shoots in a couple days so i have to go to the gym more frequently , and get my self fitted and tailored . i then walk down stares and remember to read the text , i read the long freaking book Colby sent me and it was a explanation/apologize . i wrote a small paragraph back just saying we should take some time off since i was stressed out about the situation. i needed to be away from him until i was fully ready he responded with a "okay , hopefully we can become friends in the future  ❤" i sent a smiley face and then put my phone down and sat in the couch thinking about everything ...

HAHAH

(I MADE THIS ON MY COMPUTER SO THAT'S WHY THERE IS SO MANY i'S ILL FIX IT LATER CAUSE IM TIRED , OKAY BYEEEEE)