21

Y/n POV
"What do you wanna do?" I said looking at Colby . No answer okay, I get my speaker and puts on music . I grabbed Colby's hand and pulled him up , I started to dance and he just stood there . "Bitch come on" I said with a straight face . He started to dance and I followed , it was fun for a couple minutes until a really sad song came on and I was in my feels and when I'm in my feels I'm in my feels . I hug colby and kiss him . He kisses back and also hugs back . Honestly I did have second thoughts about pure relationship but we've been dating for 4 days and it's just crazy , I used to watch him and was friends with two really freaking close people to him and Sam . It's amazing how a little girl in Kansas would be able to come to California and become a model & influencer to so many girls and boys and now date the probably most perfect man on the entire world? "Colby." I said our eyes meeting ."Yes ?" He said still staring into my eyes ."I fucking love you endlessly.." I said and hug him. "I - " he hugged me back . We stayed there for a good minute. Cole Robert Brock was the man that made me happy ." Y/n I have to tell you something.." he said as we rip apart from out hug. "I'm going to Colorado with Corey , Sam and Jake .were doing something at the Stanley Hotel." He told me my eyes widened as I heard . I loved scary things , "okay can I come?" I asked. He's expression went to confused "you want to come?" He asked me "no the fucking wall does , yes I do ?" He was shocked "okay I'm buying the tickets when Sam gets her and he's settled." He looked around . "Alright when are they coming?" In about a hour or hour 30 min , " "Alright I'm so ready for this ." I said enthusiastically. "Okay I'm going to my apartment to get my computer .." he told me . I nodded as he walked out .

A/n
Ik it's short I'm so sorry . I'm freaking tired and I have exams soon so :( pray for meee