"taking a small break, i'm not in the right state of mind.. "

Kelli's POV

Y/N was in the bathroom for almost a good 20 - 30 minutes, we all got worried so we go up to the door where we all heard small crying , i held everyone back to see if i could hear what kinda crying shes doing , she has three different cries , mad , sad , and p-painful .. i told them that and i then i listened for some reason this was a different cry , i signaled that we all go and i hear Jake go " Y/N are you ok" and we all turn around.. " No " we hear muffled from the door . Jake opens the door and goes inside he shuts the door behind him . 

Jake's POV

I walk in and i shut the door , Y/N was so important to me , i hugged her and i let her cry on my shoulder, she cried a little harder as she says while crying " E-every o-o-one hates mee " she manages to say while her breathing was getting worse , i grabbed her face and started to breath calmer and she followed my breathing she calmed down and i helped her up , and we sat at the ledge of the bathtub , i asked her why she said that . she told me that on social media shes recently been getting a lot of hate , i told her to take a small temporary break she nodded and she took a picture of the roof she said " taking a small break , i'm not in the right state of mind and i'm not getting that much support after Colby and i is past relationship i love the people still there for me but i have to go , bye" .. i helped her and and i washed her hot face , i hugged her and she berried her face into my chest then i kissed the top of her head , Y/N is like a little sister to me , i will protect her at all cost. we stayed there for a good 5 more minutes and then she came out , we both walked to the couch where Sam , Colby , and Kelli where talking about something but i was not paying that much attention to them , Y/n and i sit next to each other on the other side of the couch , and we all started to watch a movie, Y/n snuggled up and put her head on my shoulder i put rested my head on her head as we watched the movie , i felt the jealousy coming from both Colby and Kelli ...