5

I see it's Colby's arm around me I all of the sudden felt . Comfortable. I ended up snuggling into his arms basically I was trapped in his arm my back on his chest our legs touching and my ass touching his .. um . DICK. We had clothes on but it was there . I felt him smile a little as I fell asleep . The rest of the night we stayed in the position and I liked it . Wait . I . I think I like colby . Fuck .

Morning
Colby's POV
I woke up and immediately started smiling cause I saw y/n asleep she looked so perfect. I wanted to kiss her and call her mine . But she doesn't like me .. well yea no . I slept in for a couple more minutes since we have a long night ahead of us . Sam and Kat were up already and left to get breakfast at McDonald's. Why do I know that because there loud whispers and cause katrina's loud laugh is obnoxious (ily Kat) then I heard y/n turn and her face was buried in my chest . I kissed her head and then her leg wrapped around me I looked down and she was still asleep . I kinda got bored and was a little freaked out cause I heard taps but I thought it was just from her moving. I ended up shaking her so she'd wake up and then there it was . She woke up her cute tired face was the most cutest thing ever . So I sat up and she did too so I quickly got my phone and snapped a photo of her

Post^I posted it and tagged her she gets the notifications and she looks at me with a death stare I get up and run to the bathroom dying of laughter

Post^
I posted it and tagged her she gets the notifications and she looks at me with a death stare I get up and run to the bathroom dying of laughter . I hear her stop her way over here and then I hear "OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR BROCK" "No thank you" I say laughing

Y/n POV
THIS MF IS GOING TO GET IT not sexually but id like to do it sexually 😉 okay y/n stop . You horny 10 year old . Jesus have some respect okay wtf am I saying anymore . "Colby please open the door ." I said in my morning voice "why ba- y/n?" He said with a stutter "cause I want you to . I wanna show you something" I say as I laugh of what I'm about to do . "Why" he said "cause one of my boobs are popping out ." I said with a pillow in my hands . That door opened faster than I expected ... Oop . "You li-" I cut him off as I hit him with a pillow . "FUCK YOU YOU HORNY LITTLE 12 YEAR OLD"I said as he picked me up . I wrap my legs around him and he runs toward the bed and lays me down my legs still wrapped . Shit my 10 year old horny self is dream came tru . "Oh shit I'm sorry" colby said as he takes my legs off of him . " nah you're good" I said smirking and looking at him up and down . "Y/N SAM AND KAT ARE COMING BACK SOON .. maybe tonight" he said with his morning voice and winking . I said "okay " as I look at him I go and get my outfit ready for later and realize what I just agreed to . Oh well . I get my bag and get a new under wear and bra set from Calvin Klein and my fit . I get in the shower which I was genuinely scared about cause were on a fucking ship with ghost in it and I could die . Maybe not but eh . I'm 5 minutes into my shower I'm haveing a blast but then I hear the door open and I hear Colby's voice "YOU FUCKING DICK IM NAKED" I said in the shower "okay and I have to brush my teeth so ?" Colby said as I hear the sink run . Fuck you I though. " do you want me to join"...

Okay so basically this was y/n and colby ik but the scary part is going to be so fun to write ugh idky I like writing this tho ok baiii .3. (Word count: 705)