XXI

Nicholas Simmons
———————

"You're lying !" I cried as cordae rubbed my back. "I'm sorry nicky, it's gone.." Jason said. I cried even harder. The one thing I lived for, gone. Because of Taymor.

I seen symere walk into the room. He didn't look like himself anymore. His face was a bit swollen, his eyes were bloodshot read, and he looked exhausted.

He looked at me and I think that's what broke him. He came over and hugged me as we cried together.

Then Jarad walked into the room, along with a crying cordae.

"I'm so fucking sorry nick," dae said, his voice cracking drastically as his hazel eyes became glossy. "It ain't yo  fault, it ain't yo fault," I said, allowing him to hug me. Jordan walked in next.

He was the last person that I expected to cry. He walked in and didn't look like the Jordan we knew. His eyes were red and puffy, but his face was completely different. He looked like he wanted to kill a nigga.

"Yo," he paused, sniffing with a sigh, " imma be at the house getting nick's stuff. Make sure nick and Sy get home safe aight?" He said, his voice cracking slightly. "Aight bro," dae said, dapping him up but this time, it wasn't any energy in it. It was dry.

"Where's Seh seh?" I asked

—————
Jahseh Onfroy
——————

"FUCK," I yelled, punching the air. "Yo, chill for now, we got business to handle," Jordan said. I sighed and nodded, getting in the car with him.

He started the car and drove off as my leg bounced up and down with me staring out of the window. Sigh.

"Jahseh you can't fight him when we get here aight. Unless he tries some fuck shit. We just gotta tell him what happened since the baby was his," Jordan said. I sighed. He was right. "Okay I guess," I said, still pissed off about what had happened.

————————

A/n: how y'all feel about jahseh being added?