V

Nicholas Simmons - long chapter. Don't play the song yet. (Peep the yellow aesthetic now)
———————

"MAA I NEED YOUR HELP," I yelled from my room. A few minutes later, she walked into my room, shutting the door behind her. "With what?" She asked. "I don't know what to wear... to the party." I said lowly. "Awe my baby's getting out the house. Come on, let's put you an outfit together," she said.  She picked out a white Gucci shirt and light ripped jeans with Gucci shoes. "Here. Now have fun baby. Cordae waiting on you outside I think, symere pulled up like 5 minutes ago." She said before walking out, once again shutting the door.

I got dressed and put on a little perfume on, cologne stinks. Don't @ me. I then grabbed my phone and went downstairs, walking outside with cordae and symere. "You bitches ready?" Symere asked. "Yeah." I said as we all got into the car. Symere turned on the car and drove off. Let's hope I don't die before I get there.

⚤☹

Ok now I regret coming.

I was minding my business, walking around, looking for cordae who dipped when he seen some lightskin bitch until I seen Taymor in the distance and started walking in the other direction.

I headed towards the bar and sat on a stool. "Would you like a drink?"  The bartender asked. "Yeah, two henny shots." I said. He nodded. I looked at him and he had the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. They were blue. "Hey.. you have very, very pretty eyes." I complimented. He smiled as he poured my drink. "Thank you." He said, handing me my shots. I thanked him and began to walk off but he called out for me. "Hm?" I said. "What's your name? If you don't mind." He asked.
"Nick," I said. "Tysheem," he said. He walked over to me and handed me a small sticky note. "Text me," He said. I smiled "okay," I said, walking off with one shot in my hand. I need to drink right now. I need a break. I drank my second shot and sat the cups on a nearby table which had a bottle of gin on it.

I picked up the bottle and opened it, sitting the top on the table. I then put the bottle to my mouth. Just as I was about to begin to drink, someone snatched the bottle from me. "No," he said, grabbing the top and putting it back on the bottle. I turned around and mentally rolled my eyes at him. "Taymor why do you even care?" I asked, annoyed. "Because you don't need to be drinking." He said as he sat the bottle down. I tried reaching for it again but he smacked my hand. "I said no." He fussed. "And I said you're not my daddy, so move," I said.  Before I can reach for it again, he swept me off of my feet and put me over his shoulder.

"Taymor let me gooo," I groaned, punching him in the back, which didn't phase him at all. "I will scream rape," I said. He just laughed. "You'll live," he said, opening a door to what seemed like a bedroom, locking it behind him. He sat me down and just stared at me as I sat on the bed. "What?" I said with an eye roll. "Nothing. I just love how you have an attitude with me like I won't fuck you up and fix the attitude all at once." He chuckled.

"Taymor can I ask you something?" I asked. "Go ahead," he said. "Why do you care so much about me drinking. And why did you help me yesterday?" I asked. "Just because, I didn't like that nigga mitri, and I don't want you becoming a alcoholic." He said. "You've literally made my life a living hell for the past 5 years. Why care now?" I asked, feeling myself become emotional.

He sat next to me and frowned as a warm tear fell from both of my eyes.  "I'm- I'm sorry okay? I wish I could tell you why. I wish I could take that shit back. But I can't." He apologized. He even looked like he felt bad. "Just tell me why you care so much Tay, why are you being nice to me?" I asked, beginning to cry silently. "I can't tell you.." he said. "Yes you can," I said. "no I can't nick. I just can't," he snapped as I seen tears falling from his eyes. "Tay..." I trailed off. He looked me in my eyes for a few minutes.

Out of nowhere, he grabbed my face and kissed me. It was rough, but felt... good? It was my first real kiss.

He pulled away and looked down. I grabbed his face lightly and kissed him again. Which led to me climbing onto his waist, him grabbing my ass as I did so. We were getting touchy. And it was t ending anytime soon.

He pulled away and began to kiss down my neck, searching for my sweet spot. When he found it, he sucked on it lightly, smirking against it as he heard a light moan escape my lips.

Taymor flipped us over and tugged on my pants. I grabbed his hand and sighed. "Tay Wait..." I said. He gave me a concerned look.  Nigga why you so concerned now?

"I don't know if you want to see this...well that..." I said lowly. "What is it..?" He asked. "Do it and find out.." I challenged him. Why? I don't even know.

He pulled off my Jeans, revealing my PINK boy shorts. He looked at me confusedly since he seen no.. bulge? I guess. He slowly pulled down my boyshorts, revealing my aching core. "You have a.." he trailed off. "Yeah..." I said lowly.

A/n: shits finna get smutty so if you don't like intersex smut it bxb smut period, skip bitch.

He slid off my boyshorts as his mouth began to water at the sight. He slid off his boxers and I gasped at his size, causing him to chuckle.

He grabbed his length, rubbing the tip against me, Causing me to whine. "You sure?" He asked. I nodded.

He slowly began to insert himself inside of me as I groaned in slight pain. He grabbed my hand. "It's okay," he said soothingly. Once he was all the way in, my eyes shot open at the instant pleasure I began to feel. He began to make slow thrusts into me, earning a slight whimper with every one.

"Fuck," i moaned as he began to speed up, only a little. He raised both of my legs on his shoulders as he began to pound Into me mercilessly. I dug my nails into his back, not on purpose, just because this was probably the best dick I've gotten—well the only dick I've gotten and actually wanted.

"yess daddy!" I cried as he began to slow down. I peeked down, watching as his print appeared in my lower abdomen.

He picked up his pace again. I threw my head back as my eyes began to roll back at the feeling of him switching angles, hitting my g spot. I gripped the sheets tightly as he hit it with every,l single thrust. Was this a gift from god? Whatever he did to Tay, he needs to do it more often.

I felt more pleasure once he began to rub my clit, as I began to feel a heavy feeling in my lower stomach. "T-Tay I'm gonna- AGH FUCK," I nearly screamed as he gripped my throat and began to pound into me faster and harder. "Hold it," he groaned.

He pulled out and flipped me onto my stomach. I arched my back almost immediately with my legs spread widely. He smacked my ass, re- entering me as I moaned loudly. He wrapped his hand around my throat, making slow, deep thrusts.

Tay began to pound into me harder as I gripped onto the sheets tighter, nearly drooling on them. I tried to crawl away, the pleasure was too overwhelming but that only made him grip my throat tighter, pulling me back on his long member harder.

"Taaaaa— FUCK,"I moaned. He continued to fuck me into oblivion as my legs began to shake. I eventually fell off of my arms, onto the bed. I could tell that Tay was close due to his grunting.

He smacked my ass again, making me get back up.  Once he quickened his pace as I began to feel a heavy pit in my lower stomach. "I-I'm g-gonna- AHHGH FUCK", I nearly screamed as I reached my high, releasing onto the sheets as ray pulled out, doing the same.

"That was..." "good? I know," he cut me off. We both looked at eachother and shared a small laugh. "I never thought I'd be getting dick from the nigga who basically fucked up my high school years." I sighed. "I know sorry ain't enough. Dick ain't enough either. But I promise I'll make it up to you," he said, kissing my hand.