IV

Nicholas Simmons
Vote &' Komment
Friday 5-7th period
———————

"You tell anyone about what happened and I'll kill you, understand?" He asked aggressively. I nodded as he continued to strangle me.

The hallway was nearly empty so nobody would notice.

I tried to pry his hands from my neck but nothing would budge. I silently cried, hoping someone could help me. And I guess that wish came true.

I seen a knife get held upon his neck. "Let him go. I'm not gon' Ask you again," a familiar voice spoke aggressively into they boy's ear. Mitri then let me go, allowing me to catch my breath.

I looked up and seen that it was Taymor who helped me.

He began to punch dimitri in the face until he began to bleed. " now leave him alone. Ight?" Taymor snapped. Dimitri shakily began to run away. Tay face palmed. "Niggas," he mumbled. He reached out his hand and I hesitantly grabbed it, allowing him to help me off of the ground. "Thank you," I said lowly. "no problem.  aye, where's cordae?" He asked. "Right now, he should be in the gym. We take this class together." I said. He nodded and began to walk with me to the gym.

Why is he being so nice to me now?

⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅

"go ahead." Taymor said. He walked me back to class just in case dimitri came back and plus, tay's never in class. At all.

I walked in and cordae gave me a confused look. I looked back and Taymor was walking off so I began to walk a bit faster up the steps and into the bleachers. I then went to sit by cordae.

"Why was he with you? Did he do something to you? Do I need to beat somebody's a-" "no dae. No." I said. "He was with me because... well... dimitri choked me out but tay came and helped me and then beat the living shit out of him. And then, tay walked me to class." I explained. "Wha- Why- wow." He said, lost for words. Luckily it was seventh period and we were about to go home. Which was a total relief.

*bell rings*

⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅

I was in cordae's room playing him in call of duty when I got a FaceTime call from symere. I picked it up and answer. "Wassup," I spoke. "Hey bitchh. I gotta ask you somethin'" he said. "What is it Sy? I'm tryna smoke a nigga," I said. "Ok so there's this party tomorrow. And I was wondering if you'd like to come with me and Jarad. Bring dae too it'd be fun." He said. I sighed. "No. After what happened to me at school, I don't think I want to go out." I said. "Come onnn, mitri ain't coming. That nigga hates Jordan. Pleaseeeeee," he begged. I sighed once more. "Fine." I said. "Yayyyy, okay I love you. Byeee," he spoke eagerly. "Love you too," I said before hanging up.

"Oh you're going to this party," Cordae said. "Why should I?" I asked. "You need to get out of he house for once. All of this bullshit you've been through. You deserve to have fun, be happy for once," he said. "Fine, I'll go." I said. He smiled and nudged me, making my shoot in the wrong direction. "You ain't shit dae," I said with an eye roll. "Thanks, I know I'm not," he chuckled.

I hope this shit goes well.