X

Taymor McIyntre
———————

I woke up to nick laying right next to me, sleeping peacefully as light snores escaped his plump lips. I didn't wanna wake the poor boy so I slowly got up, trying not to make any noises, and put on some gray Nike shorts and a white wife beater.

I went into the bathroom, grabbed my African black soap, and began to wash my face. I used my rotating face brush, with soft bristles of course, to scrub in the mixture. Once I was finished, I splashed water onto my face and then used a soft towel to dry my face. Afterwards I brushed my teeth and handled the rest of my business.

I walked out of the bathroom, out of my bedroom, and then into the hallway, going downstairs to cook breakfast for nick and I.

I went to the refrigerator and grabbed eggs, turkey bacon, sausage, and waffle mix.

I grabbed 3 skillets from the cabinet and sat them each on an isle on the stove. I put a minimum amount of grease on two of the pans and butter on the other as I began to heat each one. Once they were hot, I put 6 pieces of bacon on one pan, four pieces of sausage on the other, and cracked four eggs, letting them sit into the bowl.

I grabbed a spoon, because I'm lazy as fuck and don't feel like using a whisk, and began to stir the eggs up as I put seasoning in them. Once that was done, I poured them into the final skillet, containing butter, and used a spoon to scramble them as they cooked.

Just as I was about to start making the waffle mix, I heard my name being called so I turned around, seeing nick rub his eyes as he walked down the stairs. "Mornin' nicky," I spoke, giving him a warm smile as I began to make the waffle mixture. "Morning Tay," he said as he made his way to where I was. "Can you watch the eggs and Stuff while I make this?" I asked. He nodded as he grabbed the spoon from the skillet and continued to scramble the eggs.

"What you want in yo waffles?" I asked, using incorrect grammar as always. "Blueberries," he said. I grabbed some from the fridge and put some into the mix for his waffle. I then poured it into the waffle maker and closed it. Nick likes his kind of soft. Oof.

I put the blueberries away and grabbed pre- cut strawberries from the fridge. I put some into my mix and stirred it carefully.

"Tay, the eggs are done," nick said. "Okay. Lemme go check on your waffle," i said as I went to the waffle maker and checked on it. I opened it, revealing a thick, but soft waffle that looked like a full on masterpiece. "Is the rest of the stuff done?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm turning off the stove now," he said. I nodded as if he could see me as I grabbed a plate and sat his waffle down on it. "Go sit, I'll bring you your plate," I said. I watched as he went to go stir at the counter, staring at me with a smile. I smiled back as I poured my waffle mix into the waffle maker and closed it.

I grabbed nick's plate and put some eggs on it, along with three pieces of bacon and two pieces of sausage.  I sat his plate down and grabbed the whip cream, oats, and syrup from the fridge. I first put whipped cream in the middle, then poured syrup on top in a squiggly pattern and topped it off with oats and blueberries. Once I finished I Gabe him his food and he smiled. "Thank you," he spoke shyly. "No problem," I said as I kissed his cheek, earning a small giggle from him.

I fixed my plate and sat next to him on a stool. "Sleep well?" I asked, just to irritate him a little. "Sleep well? Nigga I barely made it downstairs," he said with an eye roll. I grabbed him by the jaw and placed a soft kiss on his lips. "I'm sowwy," I spoke in a childish like voice as I pulled away. He smiled and pulled me back towards him, placing another kiss on my lips. I could taste the sweetness of the waffles, syrup, and fruit that he's eating, which made me wanna kiss him even more.

He pulled away and gave me a warming smile. "It's okay but I hope you know that you're helping me around for the rest of the day," he chuckled. "Gladly," I spoke as I took another bite out of my waffle. Nick laughed And did the same.

"For a gangsta nigga, you sure can cook yo ass off," nick complimented. "See. Never underestimate me." I chuckled.

-

For the rest of the morning me and nick bonded. After eating, we decided to sit and watch tv for a while. Quite basic but we actually had fun.

After that, we got dressed and he decided to go back to his house so that's where I was taking him.

Home.