XVI

Nicholas Simmons

Vote hoe
————————
* a week later*

"Tayyyyyy" I whined. "No," he said. "Pleaseeeeee," I whined even more. He sighed. "No. I'm tired," he said. I groaned.

"Look nick, I'll be back at around 10," Tay said, putting on his shoes and grabbing his keys. "Why?" I asked. "Can't say. I'll be back. I promise," he said, walking out of the door.

I sighed, knowing that this is gonna be a routine.

He's been doing the same shit for about a week.
Leaving, coming back late, high. I don't know what  to say anymore.

———-

- time skip about an hour later-

Taymor McIyntre
———————-

"Fuck," I groaned as he began to grind against me, his erection poking me in the ass with each stroke.

I turned around, now pushing him against the wall and getting on my knees. I looked at him with innocent eyes but he just smirked. "ain't no backin' out na'" he spoke, with his Louisiana accent popping out.

I smirked and pulled down his shorts, revealed his bulge poking out of his white boxers. I pulled them down and his length nearly slapped me in the face, causing me to laugh a little.

I licked around his thick tip and then made my way down one of the veins popping out of his member and back up to where i started.

I moaned against his tip, causing him to groan. "Stop teasin'" he said. I followed his commands and took all of him into my mouth. From the tip, to the base, making sure to get every bit of it into my mouth.

Now how long have I been doing this?

For about a month.

Don't ask.

I stopped and began to suck on his tip and stroke the rest of him quickly. His grunts and groans filled the room as he finally released into my mouth, allowing me to swallow all of his kids.

————

"F-f-FUCKKK DADDY IM GONNA CUM," I moaned loudly as he continued to pound into me.

I couldn't hold it in any longer so i came on his dick as he came in the condom, collapsing beside me.

I put on my clothes and began tongrab my belongings.

I was about to walk out but he called my name. "Hm?" I hummed. "You know this ain't gonna be 'just a hook up' much longer right?" He asked. I sighed. "Yeah Ken, I know," I said. He got up, walking in front of me.

"You gon' love me one day, watch." He said, pecking me on the lips. "Yeah... one day. Bye Kentrell," I said. He said his goodbyes and I left the house.

-

I walking in the house and jumped a little when I seen nick sitting on the stairs. "Oh- heyy nick," I said nervously as I rushed up the stairs. I could hear him sigh and walk the opposite direction.

——————

Nicholas Simmons
———————

I turned around and thought. Maybe I should just ask. Maybe I'm trippin.

I walked upstairs and into our room, seeing Tay take off his shirt.

"Taymor..." I trailed off. He turned to me and I noticed that his eyes were red. As if he was on the verge of tears. "Now ain't the time," he said lightly. I nodded and shut the door. I thought for a while.

Why is HE crying? He isn't the one that has been left alone for hours at a time. He isn't the one that has to wonder if their boyfriend is cheating. His ex isn't watching his every move. I don't get it. I'm giving my all and he doesn't even care.

My body slid down the door until I was sitting with my face in my knees, crying. I can't take it anymore. I just can't.