XVII

Taymor Mclyntre

- I'm losing inspo for this book so it's gonna be a little short
—————————

"Dae dae, where dae dae?"  nick sniffled. "At work nicky," I said, sitting on the couch. "I want dae dae," he demanded. I sighed. "You can't go with dae dae right now." I said out of irritation. He huffed and crossed his arms, rolling his eyes at me. "Fine, you not daddy no more," he said as he stormed upstairs. I sighed in relief. I needed a moment to think.

I really fucked up. Guilt was taking over me. I never meant to cheat on nick. That wasn't the purpose of me going to Trell's crib at all, knowing that he's nick's ex.

Me and Trell had beef.... that led to us... fucking.

I want to tell him but... I can't fuck this up right now. I love nick, I really, really do.

——

"TAYYY!" Nick yelled from upstairs. "WHAT?" I said. "C'MERE" he yelled.

I went upstairs and into the bathroom he was in. He looked sick. Extremely sick. "Nick whats wrong?" I asked. "I-I don't know... I started throwing u-" he puked into the toilet as I held up his dreads.

Tears fell from his eyes. "Tay I don't know what's wrong with me," he whined. "You're okay, aight? I'm here." I comforted him. " get cleaned up. We're taking you to the doctor," i said. He nodded as I walked out.

I walked into our room to change. I put on a plain white hoodie with light ripped jeans. I sprayed on a little perfume because cologne stinks like a mother fucker.

Soon, nick walked in. He looked weak so I helped him to the bed and sat him down. "I'll help you. What do you wanna wear?" I asked him. "My flower adidas jacket and my black and white adidas pants. I'm being tacky. Don't judge." He chuckled the last part. I nodded and helped him put the clothes on.

"You ready?" I asked him. He nodded.

I hope There's Nothing too serious wrong with my baby.

———-