II

Cordae Dunston - dont play the song yet
-------

"How the fuck do you expect him to come to school like this? HOW?!" I asked angrily to the principal. "He isn't sick, he isn't dying, he isn't in a hospital, and he doesn't have a family emergency so there is no reason for him to miss a Full week of school," he argued. "Are you dumb? Are you that fucking dumb? I legit almost lost my damn brother because of this fuck ass school. Y'all don't give a shit about any of us and that shit right there, that proves it." I snapped. "We have been doi.." "BULLSHIT. y'all haven't done shit since the day you let him get jumped. Or the time those boys stole money from him. Or the times he'd come to you begging for Help and what did you do?" I spat. "We-" "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?" I yelled as warm tears began to slip from my eyes. "Nothing," he admitted. "EXACTLY. So until y'all solve this fucking problem, me and my brother not coming back to this school. Ever." I snapped as I walked out of the principals office. I threw a few punches at the wall. I refuse to lose the only family I have, other than my, Well now our, mom nicki. She comes home soon and nick loves her so hopefully, he perks up.

⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅

"Holy Shi- MA!?" I said in shock and on the verge of tears. "Hey dae," She said, giving me a light smile while hugging me. "I thought you weren't coming home until next month?," I asked. "I decided to come early. I'm not gonna be here long because I have to go on tour in like a week. But why aren't you at school?" She asked. I frowned at the question as nick slowly walked into the room from behind her. "Hey aunt nicki," he spoke lowly. His eyes were red and puffy. "Poor baby, what's wrong," she asked him. He gave me a worried look. "Tell her nick," I said. And he nodded as we all sat on the couch.

"I-I've been getting picked on. I'm sorry I never told you..." he trailed off. "Don't apologize. Look tell me what's been going on cause you know I'll go up to that damn sch-" "Okay ma. We get it." I said as nick let out a small giggle. "Nick, show her before I do." I said. He nodded and raised up his shirt, revealing the bruises. "Oh my- you know what. Put on some shoes and meet me in my pink Jeep." She said as she moved the painting of a pink heel in our living room. I nodded as nick slid on his slides and we went outside and waited in the car.

Nicks phone began to ring, it was a FaceTime call from symere. Nick answered. "HEY BITCHES," he yelled through the phone causing me and nick to laugh. "Hey Sy," we said in sync. "I see y'all in the j- MAMA NICKI BACK?" He asked, getting excited. "Yeah she's back," I said. "Tell nicki I said hi." He said. Just then, ma got in the car. "Mama, symere said hey." I said. "OUU give me the phone. I need to talk to him." She said. "Hey baby. So... how have things been with you and Jordan?" She asked. "Good. We're official now, that's my baby." He spoke, earning a giggle from her. "That's good. I'm glad to see you happy. But I'll come pick you up tomorrow to go out with me and the boys. Ask ms.tanya if it's okay with her." She said. "Okay. Bye ms.nicki" he said. "Bye Sy" She said before hanging up and giving nick his phone. She then pulled off towards the school.

⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅

"I need to speak with the one who did this," she paused to show nicks bruises, "to my baby." "Taymor. Taymor Mclyntre." Nick spoke quietly. The principal called for him on the intercom. "Baby how long has this been going on?" She asked him. "Years. Since 7th grade," He explained. Mama shook her head. "He shouldn't get picked on, I don't understand what's wrong. Mclyntre would never do such a thing."the principal said. "Wouldn't do such a thing? THIS NIGGA HAS BEEN DOING THIS SHIT TO ME ALONG WITH HIS FRIENDS SINCE I WAS A 12 YEAR OLD 12!
ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT I WAS BORN DIFFERENT. I DIDNT ASK FOR THIS SHIT. AND YOU'RE SITTING HERE ACTING LIKE HE INNOCENT? BULLSHIT!" Nick yelled as tears fell from his eyes. "CORDAE SYMERE AND JORDAN WERE THE ONLY ONES WHOD HELP ME. I DIDINT EVEN TELL MY OWN MOTHER THAT SHIT OUT OF FUCKING FEAR. IM TIRED OF LIVING IN FEAR. I WANNA BE FUCKING HAPPY!" He cried as I hugged him. We all turned around as we heard the door open, revealing Taymor.

PLAY THE SONG

"What?" He asked, annoyed. "What? WHAT? NIGGA YOU DID THIS SHIT TO HIM. I ALMOST LOST MY FUCKING BROTHER BECAUSE OF YOU." I yelled at him. "LOOK I ain't did shit to that faggot ass nigga ight" he said. "Faggot?" Nicki said. She reached in her purse and pulled out a gun. "I wish you would put a hand on my child. Now sit the fuck down, shut the fuck up, and listen." She said, forcing Taymor to sit down.

"Nick, pull up your shirt," she said. Nick did as told, revealing the bruises. "You could've killed my child," she said getting emotional. "And you almost caused him to take his own life," she finished. "Look, my son will be returning to school tomorrow. Let me hear one more thing bout anybody fucking with him again, I'll air this bitch out, come on dae, come on Nicky." She snapped. Taymor gave nick a look, I snatched nicks arm and pulled him along with us.

Ain't nobody fucking with him.