New New York

Kurt, Blaine, Artie, Sam and I meet up as they're now in New York. We continue walking and wave as we see Rachel riding over in a town-car. The car stops and she runs over to us. We ask her about it and she starts explaining.

"I can call him any time of day, he's amazing. He doesn't say a word. It's like living in a high-end coffee commercial every day." Rachel finishes explaining.

"Unbelievable." Kurt says.

"So, where are we going for lunch?" Artie asks smiling.

"Someplace cheap or free?" Sam asks awkwardly.

"No, it is my treat and my ride. You guys have been so great and emotionally supportive of me during the entire out of town Funny Girl run." Rachel corrects and I smirk.

"And for your move back to the loft, which you never carried your own cloths or furniture." Kurt added. I sighed.

"Oh, how quiet it was." I say dreamily.

"It's heavy. Come on, we're going. We're gonna go to the Odeon. Feel like I've been really good lately." Rachel starts talking to Blaine as Kurt and I lock our arms, walking towards her car.

"Can we pop the trunk?" Rachel's asks her driver.

"The trunk is full." The driver says.

"Can I sit in the front then?" Rachel asks.

"Full, too." He says.

"Well..." Rachel trails off as we all stop.

"Oh, it's okay. Sam and I can just meet you there. Right, Sam?" Artie says.

"Are you sure?" Rachel asks. Artie says yes and we all agree as the rest of us get in the car.

The next day Kurt and I were in a miming class, you know, for fun... We watched as the guy did something with a ball.

"Every art has its instrument. The violinist has his violin. The sculpture... has his stone. And the mime... has his body. Let us begin our work today with the mimes most heartbreaking expression of his accursed, silent ennui: the pulling of the invisible rope attached to something heavy." The teacher explains. I watch as Kurt tries to mime during his explanation. Everyone soon tries the rope thing and I bite my tongue to keep myself from laughing.

"Psst. Psst." I hear faintly. I look over and somehow see Blaine on the other side of the room. I turn around and look at Kurt weirdly.

"What?" He whispers. I point to Blaine.

"What are you doing here? This is a winter master class taught by marcel Marceau's illegitimate son Alain. You're-you're a freshman." Kurt asks incredulously.

"I got special permission from madame Tibideaux. Turns out I'm in six out of eight of your classes." Blaine informs him.

"How is that even possible?" Kurt asks shocked.

"Stop talking! And now we will move on to the mimes most tragic expression of the pointless of mans existence. We are walking down the street, without a worry or care in the world, and suddenly we begin to notice that we are walking in place but we are not going anywhere." The teacher explains our next move. I do it and jump when Blaine is suddenly behind me and Kurt. Kurt eventually jumps too.

"Have you asked Sam to move out yet? We haven't had a moment to ourselves." Kurt complains.

"And now, we will stop to pick a flower. And in front of your eyes, the flower dies." The teacher continues.

"Hey. Are you sure it's not me who's crowding you?" Blaine asks. I nod subtly with a smirk. I look to see Kurt's eyes wide in alarm.

"No, why would you say that?" Kurt says monotonous. Blaine sighs.