Swan Song

We all rush into the choir room with Marley.

"Give her some room! She needs space! Breath, girl, breath!" Unique shouts.

"Does anyone have anything to eat?" Kitty asks.

"I have some leftover Halloween candy in my locker." Tina says.

"I may have a juice box." Blaine mentions.

"Really?" I ask irritated. They were doing so well.

"I'll go get Marleys mom." Joe says, leaving the room.

"This is bad. Never in the history of show choir competitions has anyone ever fainted." Artie says, looking at Marley closely.

"We got the juice. We got the juice." Sam says after catching perfect throw made by Blaine.

"No, I'm okay." Marley insists.

"Drink the damn juice!" Kitty yells, panicking. Santana and I look at her and then at each other.

"Marley? Marley, are you okay? What happened?" Finn rushes into the choir room asking.

"She hasn't been eating. She's been skipping lunch." Jake tells us.

"Is it because you've been telling her to?" Santana asks as we both look at Kitty.

"You trying to turn her into a damn rexy?!" I ask.

"What? No. Why would I... why would I want that?" Kitty stutters nervously, anxiously, and maybe from feeling a little guilty.

"'Cause you're a crazy, evil bitch." Santana says bluntly.

"Hey, Marley, you all right?" Mr. Shue literally comes running in.

"The nurse is on the way, Mr. Shue." Finn yells him.

"Santana, Dani, Puck, you stay here with Marley. The rest of you guys, get back up there. Leaving the stage mid-competition, for any reason, is risking immediate disqualification." Mr. Shue instructs.

"What?! That-thats a rule?" Finn asks, a little lost.

"Yeah, it's a rule. One of the bylaws, actually. As all of you were spiraling into a self-crazed k-hole of crazy, the judges, by unanimous vote, have declared the warblers victorious. Hey, congratulations, Finn Hudson. For the first time in its charmed, yet pitiful existence, the New directions has lost sectionals. But here's the good news. Christmas came early for one Sue Sylvester." Sue finished and left the choir room. I sighed, stressed.

The weekend was up and I had to fly back out to New York. I had stayed longer then most of the glee club but I had to get to school.

"Mr. Shue, are you sure you don't need me here? You guys just lost sectionals and I want to help." I say as Mr. Shue walks me out. He laughs.

"No, Dani. Go back to your school and I'll deal with ours, here." Mr. Shue said as he opened the door and I walked out.

"But how long are you going to be here to deal with it." I ask with a smirk. Mr. Shue looked down in thought and unconsciously closed the door. I sighed and walked towards the car waiting for me. I opened the car and sat down, closing the door after me. I turned around and swooped over to kiss Jesse on the cheek as he drove.

"What was that for?" He asked smiling. I shrugged.

"I missed you,I'm going to miss you, You're a great boyfriend, And I wanted to." I list for him. He chuckled and reached over to grab my hand. We drove to the airport in silence, but a comfortable silence.

We got to the airport and everything was checked in. I looked down at my hands that were grasping at both of his as they swung from side-to-side. Jesse used that to pull me close to him. He wrapped his arms around my torso and dug his face into my neck. I hugged him back, using my right hand to run my fingers through his hair.