Secchan's notes???

Secchan: OMG!

Secchan: OH MY GAWD!!!

Secchan: OH MY GAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!

Secchan: SORRY!

Secchan: SUMIMASEN!

Secchan: 对不起!

Secchan: 죄송합니다 (joesonghabnida)!

Satsuki: Seriously, that was some loooong break you had.

Secchan: Ugh...

Natsuki: Satsuki, you can't really blame her.

Nacchan...

Natsuki: It's true that she haven't updated ever since she gotten into college but she's... She have been working hard on her assignments till the fact that she haven't been getting enough hours of sleep!

Satsuki: Nacchan, you didn't know?

Natsuki: Hmm? About what?

Satsuki: This thing we called Author-sama applied for the rumored most relaxing course in the college that was known for few assignments and examinations. What's more, it's a design department course so she doesn't have to use much of her brain which gave her plenty of free time in her daily routine.

Natsuki: *dazzled and looks at Secchan*

Secchan: T-that's-

Satsuki: Besides that, she starts her progression on her assignments close to submission date which made her pressed on time, how could she not have time to update before that?

Secchan: Uuuuu...

Satsuki: And to top off of it, she's more into web novels revolving transmigration or reincarnation from China that she's getting less motivated to write about us now. Something about her awakened bloodlust is urging to see blood when it comes to disgusting characters...

Secchan: *covers face and slides to the floor*

Natsuki: Satsuki, Secchan is on her knees now.

Satsuki: Anyways, it seems that Secchan came back since she's just waiting for her graduation now. And looks like she brought back a new story too.

Natsuki: I wonder if she could coop up with all these stories' updates?