Game Set 13

Hoshi: HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~

Satsuki: Tension Max~ Not.

Hoshi: Boo. *pouts* You party pooper.

Satsuki *rolls eyes* Anyway, here's the long awaited chapter that the stupid, good for nothing, otaku, idiot... author of mine promised.

Hoshi: That's quite a lot for an insult to your creator.

Satsuki: Aaaaaand... Action!

---------------------------------

It's already been a week since the Miraino twins joined the club. Even though they all already accepted the fact that Natsuki's a girl. From time to time they would still be bothered by the presence of the pair of female twins.

Ryuzaki noticed that but had them continue their training as usual while keeping an eye on the twins. A bond between teammates is not something made in a day after all. She had Inui who was demoted from a regular position to prepare special training menus for them.

After putting on the training equipment, Natsuki stood up feeling someone's stare on her. When she looked around, her ruby orbs met with Tezuka's chestnut colored ones.

"Is anything wrong, Tezuka-buchou?" Natsuki asked him. Tezuka pushed back his glasses as a response. He noticed that for a small figure Natsuki has, she has the highest stamina within the team. She has naturally light and flexible reflexes as well, good enough to be compared to Kikumaru.

She was told that she would not participate in the district tournament as she was to be reserved as their trump card. Natsuki didn't really mind either. Instead, she understood it was a reasonable precaution for the regionals and national tournament. But that didn't stop her from participating in trainings.

In exchange for training without letting scouts discovering her presence, Natsuki promised to wear a cap to hide her hair all the time during the trainings, except for times when Satsuki is running on an errand or scouting another team.

There was once when Natsuki casually proposed of whether or not should she cut her hair but almost passed out when Satsuki rejected her idea by shaking the soul out of her had Oishi and Taka not calm Satsuki down. 'Hair is a woman's life,' is what Satsuki said.

With that settled, they started their first assignment given by Inui. Satsuki already had the equipments needed for their training set out, other than her job as a manager she also excels in data collecting so she gets jobs that includes her scouting their future opponents' school from Ryuzaki too.

By the time they finished their first assignment, they were practically crawling on the ground with the exception of Tezuka and Natsuki. Inui gave Satsuki a nod as a sign to start listing out their flaws and ways to improve they got from their training earlier.

"First, Kikumaru-senpai. You lose your grip on your returns, that'll improve if you develop your forearm muscles. Oishi-senpai and Kaidoh-senpai's forward-backward movements aren't quick enough. Kawamura-senpai and Fuji-senpai have to improve your right-left dashs. For that, you need to develop your legs' muscles." Satsuki concluded before looking at the other side of the court where Tezuka, Ryoma, Momoshiro and Natsuki are resting while griping on to her data log.

"Momoshiro-senpai, if you'd use 70% of your strength then you'll improve your accuracy. Tezuka-buchou isn't flexible enough and your expression is too serious. Nacchan needs to improve on swinging reflexes. And lastly, Ryo-chan..." Satsuki paused for awhile holding back a laughter while letting Inui bring out two bottles of milk.

"You need to drink two bottles a day." Inui finished her report.

"Even if I drink them now, it's not like I'm going to grow any taller in 10 days." Ryoma retorted gaining a sweat drop from Natsuki.