Game Set 22

Hoshi: Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!

Satsuki: What the heck are you doing? Are you trying to burst my ears? If you have time to that why not update the story more often?

Hoshi: No, it's just that, I mean I did plan to update on the story but, but...

Satsuki: Just spit it out.

Hoshi: It's been a long time so I kind of forgotten the plots of the story, so I have to refresh up on the anime and manga. Plus...

Satuski: Plus you just started your college life again, right?

Hoshi: Uuuuuuuuuuuuu....

----------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

Before Natsuki could question him, the umpire had decided to end their break. But Tachibana whispered into her ear in a swift move so nobody noticed.

"...!" However, within the small amount of time to complete his his swift move, he managed to dye Natsuki's face in that familiar color of her eyes.

"... Let's go."

"H-hai...!"

It seems that their conversation will have to be continued next time.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The match between the Andou-Miyagi pair and Tachibana-Miraino pair is now at 3-2, Andou's team's lead.

However, that doesn't mean that Tachibana and Natsuki are pushed into a corner. That's just because Natsuki wanted to let them have a sense of lead to lower their security.

As Satsuki would say, 'The higher you stand, the lower you fall.' Natsuki and Tachibana both understand that concept and are aiming for that ending. So when the score went up to 4-4, a tie, that's when they started their counterattacks.

At last, the match ended at 4-6, Tachibana and Natsuki's win. Kamio and the others were cheering excitedly about their win, especially when they just witnessed the sight of Andou who couldn't even touch the ball at the last two games.

"Don't mess with me! This won't be the last time, I swear!" With that Andou scrambled off with his gang.

Witnessing their departure, Natsuki can't help but remembered the phrase those villain characters always says when they ran away after losing to the protagonist.

'So do you mean it won't be the last time you appear again, or that it won't be the last time you lose?'

However, Natsuki decided that the sequel to this incident is none of her business.

With that settled, they decided to return to their side of the court to clean up. It was almost day out after all.

"You were amazing, Satsuki-chan!" An exclaimed excitedly as he clasped her hands over Natsuki's arms. "You wouldn't even imagine these frail looking arms have that much power."

"..." 

Natsuki said nothing in return. She again decided that she would try her best to not blow her cover as the match is over. After this day, these group of people will only remember her as Miraino Satsuki, the manager of Seigaku boy's tennis club.

"Satsuki-chan? Is there anything wrong?" An probably noticed Natsuki's silence.

"Ahh, I just remembered something I need to do..." 

Using the very classic excuse, Natsuki tried fleeing away from the Fudomine group. Just as she passed by Tachibana's figure, she heard him say in a low tone enough for only both of them to hear: "It was nice seeing you again, Nacchan..."

At that moment, Natsuki shot up her head to look at Tachibana, only to find him turning his figure, walking away with his group. Natsuki was having complicated feelings.

0-0-0

Natsuki took a few moments to take in the situation.

After parting with the Fudomine group, Natsuki then only recalled that she was still lost. Thus, she began strolling around, only to stumble upon a tennis court beneath the railways.

Though, it wasn't the tennis court that caught her attention, but the ones using it.

On the left, it is her ever so smug cousin, Echizen Ryouma. On the other side, is her captain which she harbors complicatedly mixed feelings of respect and frustration, Tezuka Kunimitsu.

"Natsuki-chan? What are doing here?" It was the only she noticed that she's not the only spectator.

"Oishi-sepai." Natsuki greeted, ignoring his question which she couldn't tell him the reason (of being lost), she pointed at the tennis court, "Why are they having a match here?"

"Ahh, Tezuka requested a match with Echizen from Ryuzaki-sensei yesterday." Not minding her ignorance of his previous inquiry, Oishi explained, Natsuki nodded, "Probably Tezuka wants to give him the pressure of having responsibility as a regular."

"Why?" Natsuki questioned as she watches the match continue.

"Tezuka probably wants to draw out more of his potential, for that, Echizen would have to put a stop to his winning streaks..."

Natsuki's eyebrows nudged at his words.

"You mean Ryouma hasn't lost a match before?"

Oishi didn't noticed the strange implied meaning in her words and nodded.

'Ryouma lost to uncle almost everyday though...'

Natsuki decided to keep this to herself.

0-0-0

The match ended. As expected, it's Tezuka's win.

It's not like she haven't predicted the outcome, but seeing Ryouma losing to Tezuka overwhelmingly is still a shock to her.

"Echizen," Tezuka walked closer to the net, "You need to become Seigaku's pillar of support."

With that, Tezuka walked away.

As he walked towards Oishi, he then looked towards Natsuki whom he noticed has arrived halfway during his match.

Natsuki glanced at him for a while, then she reached into her bag and got a bottle of green tea, she passed it to Tezuka without a word.

"Hn." Tezuka nodded as a response.

Oishi looked between them, although there weren't much words expressed, it was strangely not awkward between the two he thought.

Then, Natsuki walked towards the panting boy lying down on the tennis court.

"What?" Ryouma didn't need to glance to know it was Natsuki who came up to him.

Natsuki pulled out a can of grape flavored ponta and handed it to him.

"Let's go back home together."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hoshi: Pfft! Natsuki bribing Ryouma to bring her back home to cover her being lost...

Satsuki: If that's Nacchan bribing Ryouma then how do you explain Tezuka-senpai?

Hoshi: Oh that's something you're not supposed to be involved in. Huehuehue~

Satsuki: ...Why?

Hoshi: You will get your scenes with a certain sadistic spicy lover tensai. (I hope if I update more...)