Game Set 1

Hoshi: Hi! It's finally the first chapter, huh? I'm so excited!

Satsuki: Why are you so excited about? Aren't the ones that should be excited the readers?

Hoshi: Oh, you party pooper. It's because it's my first time publishing a fanfic of course!

Satsuki: Isn't that because you wrote a lot of stories but was too lazy to publish that it became like this?

Hoshi: I know but that's because those drafts are so embarrassing for others to read!

Satsuki: Even though you're the one who wrote it?

Hoshi: Its because I'm the one who wrote it that I feel it's embarrassing!

Satsuki: Anyway, let's get on with the first chapter while my author rolls around out of embarrassment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

With the new regulars decided, the boys junior high district tournament is just a few weeks away.

"Saa, Tezuka. I heard Ryuzaki-sensei recruited a new student, is that true?" Fuji said catching the attention of the other regulars including Inui.

"Nya? A new student? You mean a new member for the club?" Kikumaru asked excitedly.

Tezuka replied calmly as usual. "I don't know the full details but it seems he just came back from Australia."

"Seriously, a foreigner? What year is he in then?" asked Momoshiro.

"According to my data, since its someone Ryuzaki-sensei personally recruited there's a 87% he's a strong player. As strong as a regular even." Inui said with his book of data in his hands.

"Well, it doesn't matter right? Let's leave the talk for later and start the training. After all, the district tournament is approaching." Oishi said reminding them.

"Hai~" everyone except for Tezuka responded finishing up their warming exercises and heading to the courts. But Tezuka knew something big was about to happen, big enough to effect their team.

-0-0-0-

"Are you ready?" Ryuzaki asked the small figure who's dressed in oversized jerseys which made him look smaller than he already is and wore a cap with the letter 'N' on top of it.

"Mm." he hummed back as an answer, tightening his grip on his tennis bag slung over his shoulder while his other hand pulled on his cap and covered his ruby red eyes.

"What about you?" she asked again another question but this time towards a silver haired girl with a pair of sapphire eyes who wore the green uniform of Seigaku even though she actually starts school the next day.

"Perfect!" she responded with a thumbs up.

"Alright then, let's go."

With that, Ryuzaki and the two mysterious students followed behind her heading to the courts of the boys tennis club.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoshi: Please comment about your opinion of this story and stay aware for more updates. Also-

Satsuki: Hoshi-sama only owns the OCs in this fanfic like me but not PoT and it's characters.

Hoshi: ... Thank you for stealing my lines. *grits teeth* We'll be ba-

Satsuki: We'll be back with more chapters! Bye!

Hoshi: ... Thanks again.