Chapter 13- Dinner and Kari and Kat's Room

I wrap my towel around myself and race Niall to the kitchen. Niall beats me. We go running into the kitchen.

"SLOW DOWN BEFORE YOU SL-" is all my mom says before I slip in a puddle of water and smack the back of my head on the hard floor.

"Ow," I say, then everything goes black.

Niall's POV

Kari closes her eyes and her head falls to the right.

"Kari?" I ask. I go over and poke her. "C'mon Kari, it's not funny," I say, hoping that she'll open her eyes and say that it's a joke. Everyone else walks in.

"Vas happenin'?" Zayn asks, looking kind of confused. Kat, Grace and April look down at Kari.

"What did she do this time?" Grace finally asks.

"Umm... well... we were running and then she kinda slipped," I say. I feel a tear sliding down my cheek. "I think she blacked out"

"Well, let's put her on the couch," Liam says. Harry picks her up and brings her to the couch. I follow him, sitting down. He sets her in my lap.

"You want some food?" Harry asks before leaving.

"Sure," I say, running my fingers through her hair. Another tear slides down my cheek. Kat comes in and sits on the other couch, Grace and April follow her.

"Do you think slapping her would work?" Grace asks.

"Maybe," Kat answers. Grace gets up and comes over to me. She looks into my eyes before she slaps Kari in the face. Kari doesn't move but her cheek does get a bit red.

"Well, I tried," Grace says, walking into the kitchen. She comes back with 2 plates of food. She sets one down on the end table next to the couch Kari and I are sitting on.

"Just in case she wakes up," Grace says with a smile. I lay Kari down on the couch and pull the computer chair over so that I can sit next to her. She looks like she's sleeping. Kat and April come back with plates of food and sit down on the couch. Harry comes in with a plate of spaghetti and hands it to me. I set it on the end table next to Kari's food. Kat pipes up. I can't understand her because her mouth is full of food.

"What?" I ask. She swallows her food.

"I said, maybe it's like Snow White," She says.

"What do you mean?" I ask, still confused.

"Well, in Snow White the prince kisses her and she wakes up," Grace says.

"Well..." I say, blushing. Grace walks over to the computer and turns on 'Kiss the Girl'. I sigh, knowing that they won't leave me alone until I kiss her. They all have smiles on their faces.

"Okay, I'll do it," I say, starting to lean in. Our lips touch and I start blushing. I pull away. Kari's eyes flutter open.

Kari's POV

I feel a pair of lips against mine, a few seconds later they're gone. I open my eyes to find Niall smiling.

"Hey, why'd you stop?" I ask him. He starts blushing. I sit up, I feel kind of dizzy. Niall picks me up in a hug and spins me around. I'm really confused.

"Why are you so happy?" I ask.

"You blacked out and you wouldn't wake up," Niall answered, sitting down on the couch with me. I put my hand on the back of my head and feel a lump. I wince.

"Are you okay?" Niall asks.

"Yeah, it just hurts. How long was I out?" I ask, hugging him.

"An hour or two, Harry brought you to the couch," Niall answers, putting his arm around me.