Chapter 3- The Italian Restaurant

It took about 5 minutes to get to the restaurant, which gave Kat and I enough time to catch each other up on what hapened and to decide that we would ask the boys if we could come on tour with them. They would have to meet our parents first, of course. We ordered a table for 7 and got seated right away. I sat next to Niall, Kat sat next to me, and Liam sat next to Kat. I decided I would ask Niall as soon as we sat down so that I wouldn't forget. I turned to him, "Niall, I have a question"

"Yes, princess?" Niall said, his mouth already full of breadsticks.

"Can I come with you on the rest of your tour?"

"Absolutely, I would love that," He said, after swallowing the food that was in his mouth so that he could talk.

"Okay, and can I come to your hotel with you tonight?"

"Sure"

"Okay, We are going to have to stop at my house quick so you can meet my parents, and so that I can get some stuff first, that reminds me, can we get a suitcase quick? I only have one and I have a feeling that I'm going to need two," I said, stuffing a breadstick in my mouth.

"Okay, do you think they'll like me?"

"As long as you don't swear in front of them and pull up your pants then they don't care, You'll like my dad, he's a joker"

"Okay."

"What are you going to order?"

"One of everything on the menu"

"I'm going to get the fettucini alfredo"

At that point Harry, Louis, and Zayn walked in. Zayn almost ran into the table because he was paying so much attention to his phone. Everyone started laughing at him because he jumped so badly.

"SHUT UP!" He yelled, as he started to blush.

Once we finally stopped laughing the waitress came over and we started ordering. I asked Kat if she had asked Liam yet, she had and he had said yes. While we were ordering Harry tried ordering tacos. 

"Harry, this is an Italian restaurant. They aren't going to have tacos."

"But I love tacos" He said. He finally ended up ordering some spaghetti instead.

"Hey Louis"

"What?"

"I have a friend and she acts just like you!"

"Really?! Can I meet her?"

"Yeah, She's not in town right now though, she's working on a cruise ship for the summer,"

"Awwww" Louis said, sounding very disappointed.

"It's okay Louis, maybe we could go on one of the cruises, she works for the Disney Cruise Line," I said, as soon as I said that Liam piped in, "WE ARE GOING ON THAT CRUISE! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU GUYS SAY! I WANT TO MEET BUZZ AND WOODY!"

"HAHA! I knew you would want to go Liam" I said, turning to him and laughing.

"So what do you say Niall? Can we go in August once you guys are done with your tour? PLEASE?" I said, trying to make a sad puppy dog face.

"Sure, I'll share a room with Liam. or I'll share one with you if you want" Niall said, winking.

I giggled. "I'll share a room with Kat" I said, smiling. "But if you want Liam and I can switch rooms some nights" I said, winking back at Niall.

"That sounds good to me" Niall said.

"Louis we are going!" I said excitedly. "You are going to love my friend Starr so much!"

"YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!"  Louis basically screamed. It was a good thing that we were the only ones in the restaurant.

"Niall, I have never been in any countries other than Mexico and the USA,"

"Well, I think it's about time we change that," He said, smiling and hugging me closer. Iput my head on his shoulder, suddenly I was really sleepy.

Niall's POV

Kari fell asleep on my shoulder. I let her sleep because she was so cute. It took about 20 or 30 minutes for them to bring the food out. I let her sleep for a little bit after they brought the food so that it would cool off.

"Wake up, Kari. Your food is here" I said as I started to shake her. She woke up and stretched.She opened her eyes. I stared into her beautiful yellow-green eyes.

"I love you" She said, I could tell she was still half asleep.

"I love you too" I said, knowing that she probably wouldn't remember that she told me she loves me, or that I told her I love her. She hugged me and buried her head in my chest. She did that a lot, but I liked it.

"C'mon Kari, you need to eat your food" I said, hugging her.

"Can we get it put in a box?" She said sleepily.

"I guess, do you just want to sleep?" I said.

"Yeah, I'm tired" She said, burying her face even further into my chest.

"You don't care if I eat do you?"

"No, I just wanna sleep" She said to my chest. I took her off my chest.

"At least have some of your food"

"Okay" She said, sitting up and shoveling the pasta into her mouth. She had it gone in about 5 minutes. It looked like she had woken up. She was starting to fidget.

"What?" She said, looking up at me.

"You really are my princess" I said, hugging her. "Why are you fidgeting?"

"Because I'm starting to get hyper"

"What exactly do you do when you're hyper?"

"I start talking really loud so people can hear me and I start running around a lot"

"You mean you act like Louis?" I asked her with a smirk on my face.

"Yeah, can we get some RedBull and some snacks? I'll probably be hungry again by the time we get to the hotel"

"HELL YEAH WE CAN GET SOME REDBULL! I LOVE THAT STUFF! and yes we can get some snacks too"

" We are probably going to buy everything in the store, you do realize that right? After we get my stuff can we get some coffee? I know this really good coffee place, It's amazing" She said.

"Yeah, but at least we'll have fun and that's all that counts. Yeah, What's it called?"

"It's called Caribou Coffee"

"Alright. We should do a twitcam tonight so that I can tell everyone about my princess" I said, figuring that she would be super excited, I was right.

"That would be amazing! I'll tell all my friends that you're doing a twitcam tonight and that they need to watch it" She said, almost jumping out of her chair from excitement. Then she became serious and looked me straight in the eyes and said, "I don't care if I get hate for being with you, I'm your princess and that's all that matters to me, alright?" 

"Alright" I said and she became happy and hyper once I said that.

Everyone else had just finished their food. We paid the bills and left. Kari and I went to JCPennys to buy a suitcase.  We found a blue and green striped one that we both liked, so she bought it. She said it matched her swimsuit. After that we went and found the lads and Kat. We decided that Harry would drive.

Could someone make a cover for me? I don't know how. I will love you forever if you do. xxKari