Chapter 10- Picking Up Grace

My POV

On the way back up to the room I sent a text to Grace. 

To: Graceeeee

It might be closer to noon.

From: Graceeeee

Alright, Can't wait :)

I decided I should tell Zayn that he needed to meet us in the lobby.

To: Zayn

We are leaving in 20 minutes, Meet us in the lobby, and could you do my hair in the car?

Not even a minute later he answered. I swear that boy brings his phone with him everywhere.

From: Zayn

Okay, How do you want me to do it?

To: Zayn

Doesn't matter to me. I'll bring my hair stuff in the car with me.

From: Zayn

Alright, See you in 20.

"Hey Niall?"

"Yes?"

"Can I ask my friend April if she wants to come with us?"

"Sure, we can pick her up after we pick up Grace," Niall said, smiling. We were in the elevator.

"Just a warning, she might freak out, I haven't told her that you guys are coming with," I said, laughing.

"Alright," Niall said, smiling.

"April likes Louis, too," I said.

"That's not good," Niall said.

"I think I can convince Grace to like Harry, They're a lot alike. She kinda hates him though, But I think that she'll love him once she meets him in person," I said. "As for me, My favorite has always been you," I said, hugging him.

"Really?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, I always loved your personality and your laugh is the cutest thing ever, It makes me giggle," I said, running my fingers through his hair. It was really soft. "Your hair is so soft," I said, resting my chin on his head.

"Thanks," He said as the elevator doors opened. I moved my chin to rest on his shoulder, he was blushing. I smiled, I must've fallen asleep. 

Niall's POV

Kari started snoring lightly, I turned my head and found that she was asleep. She looked really cute. She had the key in her hand, so I gently took it out of her hand, trying not to wake her. I unlocked the door and walked inside, laying her down on the bed. She was sound asleep. I found a shirt and a hat and put them on. I went over and shook Kari, "Wake up, princess."

"I don't wanna go to school mom," Kari said, obviously not completely awake yet. I laughed. When she heard me laugh her eyes flew open and a smile spread across her face. She yawned and stretched. "Good morning Niall," She said, fluttering her eyelashes and then rubbing her eyes.

My POV

I found some blue flip flops, my green 'Kiss Me I'm Irish' tank top, and some neon blue shorts and put them on. I took out my green drawstring bag and put my Phone, some extra shorts and a shirt, and some money in my bag. I remembered I told Zayn I would bring my hair stuff with me, so I grabbed my bag of hair ties, bobby pins, and my brush and put it in my bag to bring with.