Chapter 2- Exploring the mall/inside the game store

Back to my POV again :)

Today is turning out to be the best day of my life I thought to myself as we started to walk off into the mall. As soon as I had gotten off the stage I sent Niall a text to ask him where he wanted to eat, he said Italian place in the food court. He said he would be done in an hour or two, so Kat and I went to explore the mall. I told her that I was meeting Niall in the food court in about an hour or two, so we decided to go shopping so that we could wear something other than the One Direction shirts that we had on. We decided to go to Aeropostale. I bought a green tank top, some jean shorts and some blue flip flops. Kat bought a purple tank top, shorts like mine and some purple flip flops. We looked around the mall and finally went in a game shop that was located near the food court. I sent Niall a text telling him to bring Liam with him. We spent about a half an hour in the game shop looking at all the different games. Suddenly Louis was standing behind us. They had obviously finished earlier than they expected.

"HI NIALL'S GIRLFRIEND!" Louis said loudly looking over my shoulder to see what I was doing. I should've known that Louis would come in this store. I turned around to face him.

"HI BOOBEAR!" I said, mocking him. Suddenly Harry was at his side.

"Harry, Niall's girlfriend called me Boobear," Louis whined.

"It's okay Boobear...uhh... she won't do it again. Right...erm... What's your name?" Harry said.

"My name is Karissa, but you can call me Kari," I told him.

"Okay. Right, Kari?" Harry asked me.

"Okay. At least until I get to know you better Louis, deal?” I asked Louis.

"Deal," Louis said.

At that moment Zayn, Liam, and Niall walked in.

"Hey Niall," I said, a huge smile spreading across my face.

 "What took you two so long?" I asked Niall and Liam.

"Niall wanted to get some Chinese food, I went with him so that he wouldn't buy the whole store," Liam said immediately.

"Niall! Why did you go get food already!? Now you aren't going to be... never mind I take it back, you're always hungry. I'm sorry I yelled," I said, feeling really bad about yelling at him already.

"It's okay, you haven't gotten used to me yet," Niall said, trying to make me feel better, and I was amazed because he actually was making me feel better.

"I'm really sorry, Niall," I said, running to him to get a hug.

"It's okay," Niall said as he ran his fingers through my hair. As I hugged him I buried my face into his warm comfortable chest, almost falling asleep.

"Niall?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Yes, princess?" Niall asked looking into my eyes.

"I just realized I never told you my name," I told him, almost losing myself in his eyes again.

"Well, then what's your name, princess?" He asked me.

"My name is Karissa, but I would prefer that you call me Kari, or whatever you want to call me really." I told him.

"Okay, can I call you princess, Kari?" Niall asked as he continued to gaze into my eyes. 

"I would love it if you called me princess" I said. I knew I was blushing, so I buried my face in his chest again so he wouldn't see.

"Would you like me to introduce you to the rest of the lads?" Niall asked me.

"Sure, I've already met Louis and Harry though," I told Niall.