Chapter 5- Kat and Kari's House

We pulled into the driveway just after I kissed Niall on the cheek.

" Everyone pull your pants up, and remember try not to swear, it's okay if you forget but try not to" I said. They all pulled their pants up. "My dad might actually laugh if you swear but my mum doesn't like it"

"I'm gonna hangout with your dad then," Harry said immediately.

"Me too," Niall said. "I'll say 'Hello' to your mum and then I'll hangout with your dad"

"Zayn and Liam, you should chill with my mom so that she has someone to chill with. Louis you'll probably want to chill with my dad," I said.

"Alright," They said.

"I'll introduce you to everyone that I can and then my parents can introduce you to everyone else who comes," I said. "It looks like my older sister and my youngest brother are here right now, my oldest brother is really weird and my middle brother is cool"

"Which one will get along with me the best?" Louis asked in a game show voice.

"All of my siblings will get along with you Louis, They'll love you," I said, laughing.

"Laughing!" Louis yelled, making an X in the air.

"I love you, Louis, You're hilarious," I said, laughing. I felt bad because Niall started to pout. "But I love you even more," I said, trying to make him happy. I ran over and gave him a hug. He smiled and put his arm around me as we walked inside.

"Hi mom, Hi dad. This is Niall, Harry, Louis, Liam, and Zayn. They are One Direction," I said, pointing to each of them as I said their name. "This is my older sister, Don't you even think about it Harry, and my youngest older brother," I said, seeing that Harry wasn't listening to me. "Harry, her boyfriend is right there, don't even try flirting with her" 

"She tells me a lot about you, and she sings your songs all the time," My mom said. "It's nice to meet you," She said, shaking each of their hands.

"What did she tell you about me?" Louis asked.

"She told me that you joke around all the time and that you are really funny," My mom said.

"You said that about me?" Louis said, smiling and giving me a hug.

"She said that Liam is really sweet," Liam smiled. "And from what I can tell, you are very sweet"

"She told me that Harry is a lot like my husband," I looked over at my dad, he didn't have a shirt on. Harry was in the middle of taking his shirt off. He heard my mom say his name and he looked up and smiled.

"She told me that Zayn is on his phone all the time, but he's nice and he's funny once you get to know him," My mom said. Zayn heard his name and looked up from his phone and smiled.

"And last but not least she told me that Niall is her favorite because he's Irish, different from the rest of the band, and because he's like her," My mom said. I started blushing and looked at the ground. Niall laughed and hugged me. "Oh, and she also told me that she loves your laugh"

"Is that true?" Niall asked me.

"Yes, your laugh is so cute," I said, looking up at him and smiling. "Mom, Dad I'm going on tour with them for the next 3 months, Okay? I'll call you everyday. And Kat is coming with," I said.

"Alright," My parents said. "We need to get to know them better though"

"Well you can get to know them right now" I said, turning to go pack. "Come on Kat," I said. Kat and I shared the master bedroom, I had the right side of the room and she had the left side. I started to fill my new suitcase with clothes, shoes, a few pairs of sunglasses and some other necessities. I almost filled up both of the suitcases. I decided to bring my Iphone, Ipod, laptop, and some paper so that I could write stories, I brought a seperate backpack for all of that. I packed the chargers in my suitcase. I was done packing so I went downstairs. I found Harry, Louis, and Niall joking around with my dad, my brothers, and my sister's boyfriend. When I walked in the room my dad turned to me and said, "I love these boys, they can take a joke, and they can make me laugh." My mom was talking to Liam about disney movies and Zayn was talking to my sister.

"Okay dad, but I only want Niall," I said, going over and sitting next to Niall."I'm ready to go now Niall," I heard Kat come down the stairs dragging her suitcases with her. "I'm ready Liam"

"Alright, Is everyone ready?" Liam asked.

"Yeah," Everyone said at the same time.

"Okay, Let's go" Liam said, taking Kat's suitcases.

"Bye mom, bye dad," I said, hugging both of them. I put my backpack on my back and gave one of my suitcases to Niall to carry.

"What I don't get a hug?" My sister said.

"Nope," I said, smiling and giving her a hug.

"Bye everyone, I'll try to come back on my birthday," I said, waving. We went out and got into the car. We pulled out of the driveway and headed to the hotel. Harry had forgotten about making me go to Starbucks. Niall said that they would be here for tonight and tomorrow. I told him that I would show him all the cool places that I knew of. We pulled into the hotel parking lot.