Chapter 12- The Pool

Niall's POV

I hugged Kari as we pulled into the driveway. She looked up at me, smiling. I leaned down to kiss her head, but at the last minute she turned her head so that I kissed her lips. Apparently April, Louis, Harry and Grace saw us.

"Well, aren't you two moving fast," Grace and April said together, looking at each other and smiling. I had a feeling they knew each other. I looked down at Kari, she was blushing.

"Shut up you guys," She said, blushing even more, which made me blush. "Grace, this is April. April, this is Grace, I have a feeling you'll get along pretty well."

"Ya mean, this is the first time they've met each other?" I asked her, confused.  

"Yeah, they're just a lot alike," She said, smiling as April and Grace started talking. It seemed like Louis liked April better than Grace, probably because April's a lot like him. We all started getting out of the car. Kari told everyone the pool was, then she turned to me.

"Are you hungry?" She asked. I laughed.

"Yeah, let's go get some food," I said. She took my hand, giggling, and led me inside to the fridge.

"Hi mom, Niall's hungry. We've come to steal some food," Kari said. Her mom was busy cooking dinner. She didn't even complain that we wouldn't be hungry for dinner.

"Okay, no eating in the pool," Was all her mom said. She went over to the fridge to find something.

"There are chips in the closet," She said.

"What closet?" I said, looking around for a closet. She started laughing.

"The one in the purple room," She said, pointing to the first room that came off of the kitchen.

"Oh, okay," I said, walking into the purple room and looking through the closet for some chips. I a bag full of chips. I grabbed it and walked back into the kitchen. Her mom took a bag of chips for the taco salad. Kari grabbed some dips out of the fridge.

"Wait here," She said, running upstairs. She came back down with a giant bag of Haribo gummy bears. "I bought these last 2 days ago, Grace and April both really like them." We walked outside to find Grace talking to Harry, April talking to Louis, Kat talking to Liam and Zayn on his phone. There was a picnic table next to the pool, we walked over and put the chips, dip and gummies on it.

Kari's POV

I set my phone on the table and took my shirt and pants off before jumping in the pool and swimming to the other side to get the pool cleaner. The pool cleaner is basically a blue net on a hollow metal pole. I jumped back out of the pool on the other side and grabbed the cleaner. I swam back over to the other side with it. I got back out of the pool and started cleaning it. Louis and Harry came over after a few minutes.

"Hey, what're you doing?" Louis asked, looking over at Harry and smirking.

"I'm cleaning the pool, it's kinda obvious," I said, continuing to clean the pool.

"Oh," Louis said, poking me. Harry and Louis started to continually poke me.

"Stop it!" I said, pushing them and smiling. They both took off their shirts.

"Nice body, Lou!" April yelled. I was trying my hardest not to fangirl. I admit it, I actually do like it when guys pick on me, but they usually don't because I just laugh in response to almost anything they say. Harry starts smirking at me and looks over at Louis, they nod at each other and come running towards me. I jump out of the way just in time, they both fall into the pool. April and Grace started laughing so hard that they fell out of their chairs. They come back up looking confused. "C'mon guys, I need to clean the pool," I say, poking them with the pool cleaner. They got back out, Harry's swim trunks were almost falling off. I was biting my lower lip and looking at him, he saw me looking at him and smiled. I blushed and looked away, continuing to clean the pool. I saw all the boys talking with each other, except for Zayn. Zayn was on his phone still. I could tell that they were planning something. I decided I was probably never going to completely clean the pool without being thrown into it. I walked to the other side, put the cleaner away and walked back over. As I was walking back Niall and Liam took their shirts off. I sat down on the side and put my feet in the water, Niall came over and sat down next to me.