Boarding School For the Rejcted -12-

Recap: "I don't want to be in the room when Damien comes back later tonight. I'm probably going to spend the night with Tristan and Bill or I'll find something." I said as I grabbed some clothes for tonight and tomorrow, my eyeliner, and was looking around for my sketchpad. "How about you stay with me and my roommate Joshua tonight?" I looked up when Zeke said that to see him holding my sketchbook looking at me curiously with his purple eyes. "I don't think that's a good idea Zeke. Damien will be even more pissed off." I said really not wanting to deal with Damien as pissed as he was today again tomorrow. "What do you have to be scared of from him? And he won't be able to start anything with you again after today because of Draemond. Don't worry." I looked into his eyes and nodded. "Okay yeah. What do I have to lose?"

-12-

I took Zeke up on his offer as I was now in the bathroom in his room. The clothes I had worn that day were folded neatly and sitting on the toilet lid as I was now in an old long sleeved Winnie the Pooh shirt and pink sweatpants. Eh sue me I wear to sleep what I won't wear during the day. I honestly don't even know where I got pink sweatpants from... I'm slightly scared... Blah, whatever.

I finished brushing my teeth after having that scary thought and cleaned my face up. I looked at the black framed mirror above the sink and the person looking back at me and quickly looked away. I was so disgusted with myself for so many reasons that I could not even look at myself in the mirror. I quickly grabbed a hold of my clothes which were on top of the toilet still and walked out of there.

I hadn't really paid much attention to the room when I first walked in, but I was now as I looked around with curiosity. It was similar to my room as it had the basics of a couple of beds and dressers and such, but on one side of the room there was a neatly done bed covered in forest green bed sheets. On top of the bed there were a bunch of pop CDs by artists like Lady Gaga and Katy Perry. I twitched a little staring at the CDs and was only slightly relieved when I saw a CD box containing Paramore. The rest of the bed was covered in various mangas a few of which I recognized, but I noticed the one that had the most volumes there was one called 'One Piece'. On the wall by the bed there was a glee poster and several pictures of Roronoa Zoro and lots of hearts. "Interesting..." I muttered turning my head away from there seeing that there wasn't anything else there that was interesting.

When I looked at the other side of the room I was actually a bit relieved to see Zeke there just to know that what I had just viewed wasn't his side of the room - although it was really just the music that bothered me the most- and was looking at him curiously as he seemed to be watching me with his purple eyes blank. I took small steps over to him sitting on the bed next to him. "What's wrong?" I asked looking at him oddly. He stared at me for a couple more seconds before replying. "... What are you wearing?" He asked bewildered. My face dropped looking annoyed. "I am wearing clothes." "Well yeah, I can see that by why those?!" I just shook my head curling up on the bed.

I then looked at what he was wearing since he wanted to criticize me and asked him the same question, "And what are you wearing? You're not planning on wearing those to sleep are you?" I asked him as he was still in black skinny jeans and purple and black striped shirt. He laughed, "No, but you ran into the bathroom as soon as you got here so I have not had a chance to change yet." I looked away, "Oh." I said sheepishly. He nodded laughing again as he then got up walking over to the bathroom.

I stayed on the bed turning onto my back staring up at the blank white ceiling as I listened to the ruffling of clothes and then water running. A light breath escaped between my lips as I then turned back unto my side as I curled up on my side my knees close up to my chest. I stared at the crimson colored sheets that lay on the bed ruffled by Zeke and me moving on and off the bed. I noticed a little music played on the bed where Zeke had been and picked it up looking at it. It was gray and small, but had a screen on it. I scrolled through it looking at his music and was happy with what I saw. He had several bands I liked and I had trouble choosing which I wanted to listen to. I ended up clicking on Blessthefall and put them on shuffle. The first song that played was Higinia. I smiled as I closed my eyes singing it. I don't like my screams; I think they need a lot of work so I changed the screaming parts to singing, which isn't the easiest thing considering you need to change the pitch in a way.