Boarding School for the Rejected -15- (Full)

Recap:      Next she saw twins, two boys. They both had brilliant white hair and honestly didn’t look older than seventeen, but Elizabetta had a good feeling they were old than that. They had yellow cat like eyes and were both grinning at her. They were both wearing black jeans and white button down shirts.

     The last person she saw was Miriam once again, and Miriam was smiling cheerfully to her, a lovely old style dress on her slender frame. Elizabetta was actually a bit happy to see her, most likely just because she had seen her before.

     Elizabetta guessed that it had actually been the grey haired guy who had spoken up, but she wasn’t a hundred percent sure.

-15-

      I stared the grey haired nervously in the eye for a moment; his blue eyes seemed to simply see through me completely causing me to shiver a bit. I quickly looked down at the floor again.  Whoever he was he set off the panic mode in me, causing me to just want to shrink and hide away from anywhere he could see me.

    ‘Relax, nothing will happen. You’re new, foreign.  He thinks you’re going to be a traitor and will rat us out as soon as we give you any information.’ He told me within my mind still looking straight ahead startling me as I forgot he could to that. Pardon me, we could do that. I continuously forget we both can do that whole mind thing.

      I tried to find the connection to his mind and it suddenly just blasted towards me and it was like the first time we became connected, the rush of thoughts and knowledge. It was hard to break away from it all too simply get my own thoughts in. ‘Well, I am technically the hostage here aren’t I?’ I asked him jokingly.

      ‘Exactly, that’s what makes him trust you even less since I’m treating you and expecting them to treat you like an equal. Although, you know… I rank you much higher than I rank myself or anyone else here. ’ He said the beginning part completely serious but as he finished I could feel the soft smile on his lips that he was hiding from everyone else under that grim hard face.

   “Introduce yourselves.” Aiden said strictly to all of them. Most of them looked normal not seeming to really care about how he sounded, which I thought must have meant he must have normally acted this way and they didn’t care or this was the first time and they thought he was just being overprotective. The grey haired however still had a deep look of anger and disgust on his face which made me want to hide behind Aiden.

     He however was the first to speak up. “I am Kristofer,” he said.

        I nodded my head respectfully towards Kristofer. I watched the others wondering who would go next when I saw the twins begin to open their mouths, “We are Alex and Axel!” They exclaimed one saying a name and pointing to the other. I knew I’d have trouble remembering who was who.

       The last girlie that I didn’t know smiled at me, “Names Lauren.”

     “You all may leave to where ever you need to now. We are finished.” Aiden said glaring at Kristofer, but they all quickly left.

     “I am so confused.” I said staring at Aiden before I saw that he had told them all to come in so that she could meet them. “Ahh! Why would you make me meet them?! You know I’m not good with people,” I began whining starting to get distressed at the thought of having to meet even more people in the future. I started shaking.

     “Hey, hey, hey relax sweety. I just wanted you to get that out of the way so you wouldn’t panic if you saw them later,” I heard Aiden say before he held me. “C’mon now, I brought you in here to feed you okay. What would you like to eat?” He asked me letting go of me as he walked by the stove with a smile.

    I began mumbling still all annoyed about what had just happened, but then shrugged. “I don’t care; can I just have a piece of fruit?”

     Aiden shook his head looking at me worriedly. “You really need to start eating sweetheart, you’re worrying me.”

I avoided looking at him and suddenly could feel that he was going through my mind trying to find things that apparently didn’t come to him right away when our mind joining had happened and then snapped my head towards him. “Stop! I’m telling you I’m fine, I’m just not quite hungry and I expect you to trust me Alden.” L said angrily staring at him.

     Aiden looked at me shocked by my sudden anger. “…. I’m sorry. I do trust you, but I worry a lot about you. You don’t seem to understand how much it would hurt me if something were to happen to you. It’s funny because… I know you can feel my distress towards your health, and yet you still get angry at me. What’s funnier is I can feel you care about me in general, but I can also feel that you don’t care the way that I do, and… It’s really starting to kill me Elizabetta.

    “Now, I am going to make you an omelet with yolk and lots of veggies in it and I will add some fruit on the side and I want you to eat all of it. Okay?” Aiden had gotten very serious and straight to the point and I now felt just awful.

    I hung my head forward my black and red hair falling to the sides of my face and jumping lightly as I nodded my head.

    “Good.” Aiden whispered into my hair holding me again. He then let go staring down at me with a smile on his face. His long fingers then snatched up mine and he started to pull me to a sear making me sit as he began pulling out ingredients from the fridge.

     I was trying to figure out now how I would manage to eat all of that as I watched him crack three whole eggs into a bowl and starting to mix them, three! Then I saw a brilliant rainbow of colors being added to the pan cooking. I shuddered. I kind of liked food, but I just didn’t really like eating.

     “Voila! Enjoy dear!” I jumped as he told me this having gotten lost in my thoughts. He placed a large vegetable omelet in front of me that even had cheese in it, and mixed fruits on the side. I stared at the food in front of me and then looked up at Aiden who was across from me, to see a plate of basically the same thing in front of him, but I could tell he had some meat within his omelet.

    “But… I’m still not hungry…” I mumbled staring down at my lap.

     “Hey, come on now, you promised me you would eat.” He lightly accused me and then I heard his chair scrape and looked up to see him moving my plate in front of the chair next to me and then out of nowhere picking me up gently placing me on his lap as he picked up the fork cutting a piece of the omelet stabbing it and putting it by my mouth. “Come on, open up, or I will take it that you do not like my cooking and be very offended.” He said jokingly.  

     I stared at the green pepper and mushrooms in the bite in front of my face before slowly opening my mouth and taking the bite in front of me. My eyes lit up and I suddenly turned to Aiden. “This… This is delicious,” I said quietly but wide eyed.

    “Aww, now I am offended. You didn’t think I could cook?” He laughed kissing my forehead before feeding me more.

    I had reluctantly let him feed me about a third of the omelet and half of the fruits before telling him I really couldn’t eat anymore. He let me get away with it today, but told me he was going to feed me again later. After that we left the kitchen.

My sincerest apologies to all of you. D: A lot happened in the last few months. I completely lost the urge to write for a few months, like it was just  awful and I plan on not letting that happen again for… At least a year. o_______o And other stuffles happen that I don’t want to go on about, but I hope you enjoyed it and can forgive me. <3