Boarding School for the Rejected -1-

-1-

Walking down a vacant street I come across what I have been looking for in my past two and a half hours of walking; A large building which was placed upon a field of vibrant green grass. Surrounding the grass and the field is a large majestic black fence made of a metal I am not quite sure of, but it is surely not iron like most gates.

As I come closer to the building, I notice that it seems to have been made a few hundred years ago. The architecture closely relating to many of the boarding schools I had seen once before. A few spires on the of the roof in certain parts. Many windows all around, but where they were put, and the long length of them gave the school an elegant look. The school was huge, but it was most likely for the reason that it was a boarding school, and in the center of the building there was an entrance intricately made, and absolutely beautiful.

When I get to the front of the school, my eyes widen and my mouth drops slightly as I read the name of the school: "Welcome to Draemond's Boarding School for the Rejected". I stiffen up then glaring at the name of the school. When I had been told I was to be going here by the orphanage, yes, I am an orphan, all they told me was that the best for me was to go to a boarding school, I had no idea I had been so horrible that they considered me to be a reject to their society. My glare in tensed as I looked at the sign.

Suddenly, someone appeared in front of me causing me to fall back from surprise. I looked up at the person blankly. It was a boy, about seventeen to eighteen, with short black hair that was put up in the middle a bit like an extremely short Mohawk, and had some pretty looking brown eyes. He smirked lightly, "sorry about that. So by the way you were looking at the sign like you were going to kill it you didn't know what kind of school this really was did you?" The boy asked holding out his hand.

I took his hand and shook my head to when he said I did not know what kind of school this was. He laughed lightly. "It seems like half the people that come here don't really know. I'm Jakub by the way," he said holding out his hand. I shook his hand and then held up my left hand, which said, 'Hello, my name is Elizabetta Bell.' He looked at my hand and nodded an odd look on his face and then he asked, "Can't you talk?" I sighed silently and shook my head holding the other hand up which said, 'I'm mute.' He simply nodded and then went silent looking around.

"Well I have to go, bye Elizabetta," he said all of a sudden to me. I simply nodded my head, and waved at him as I made my way into the school deciding to get it over with finding my room, schedule, and whatever else they planned to give to me.

Luckily, for me I found the office pretty easily- well there were signs everywhere pointing to which way everything was. When I walked inside a woman who looked around her early twenties looked up at me smiling. Once she looked at me really she suddenly frowned, I frowned lightly not understanding why she just looked at me like that. Was it because of how I was dressed? I hated it when people judged me because of that. So what if I had black hair with crimson highlights, a long sleeved black and white striped shirt, black skinnies, and black and white converse. Then again, though she looked like she was probably a prep before with her blonde hair, tight white tee, and a skirt that seemed a bit too short for even a student.

She asked me for my name, a bit rudely if I might add. I held up my left hand once again. She looked at me oddly, as Jakub had and just nodded going through a bunch of files. She opened one and looked through it. It was obviously mine as she pulled out a piece of paper, an envelope with a number on it, and another envelope with a wax seal against the back. When she looked at me now though, she was smiling a bit. I took the things from her my eyes widening a bit as I nodded my thanks. Someone seems to be bi-polar.

When I looked at the first paper, it was a schedule. I decided I would look over it more when I got the room. I looked at the envelope and figured that the number on the front was my room. I looked around all the signs looking for one that would show me towards room 1-13. Once I found it I found myself climbing a lot of stairs. After walking for the past two and a half hours simply looking for this place with the bag of my clothes and sketchbook on my back I really just wanted to go lay down for a bit.

I smiled excitedly once I reached the room with my number. I opened it up and found myself within a plain looking room. White walls, two beds, two dressers, a door, which I guessed was to the bathroom, and a window right in the middle. I jumped slightly though when I noticed someone come out of the door that I had thought led to the bathroom. I think I was right. He simply stood there staring at me most likely in shock. So, I'm bunking with a guy... Yay?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Tell me what you think guys. Should I continue? And if you like it please vote. =]