boarding School for the Rejected -11-

Recap: He was suddenly in front of me slamming my body against the wall that I had ended up in front of, "You are now bonded for life since he bit you! He is always going to know what you're feeling and you should be able to feel his emotions too. It's like a protection technique of their people so that they can always protect their mates, and now you're his, and you're going to be for the rest of both of your lives unless he decided to break the bond which I doubt he'll do considering he did this without your consent." He said with so much lethal venom and anger shaking from his body and his words that it almost scared me, but really I was speechless. How could Zeke do this?

-11-

I pushed Damien off of me and opened the door pissed as fucked and walked down the hall looking for Zeke. If Damien was right then hopefully Zeke would feel how angry I was and would come, if he 'cared' so much then he would probably come. I suddenly felt a light tap on my shoulder, "Hey Elizabetta, you okay?" It was just who I was hoping for. I suddenly smacked Zeke with almost as much force as Damien had on the first day I had been here.

Zeke didn't hold his face like I had and he didn't look like he was hurt that much physically, but his eyes showed so much pain and hurt. I almost felt guilty. Almost. That was until I again remembered why I did it in the first. "Why did you bite me? Why?!" I yelled at him and he only looked confused about it. "What do you mean why?" He asked softly. "I did it because you wanted to find out what you were..."

I took a couple breaths calming myself, "No. I told you that I didn't want you to do it and you still did. You still did it!" I had managed to stay calm at first, but then as I repeated it I yelled. He was quiet for a few moments as he stared at me with his beautiful purple eyes. What am I thinking?! They're hideous, yeah they're ugly. "I did it because I love you and I know you would love me if you were to spend more time with me. I just know it." I really didn't know what to think or say to that.

"One week."I muttered looking away from him. "Wait what?" He asked and I could tell by his voice that he was surprised. "You have one week to prove to me that if I spend enough time with you that I would love you. Since right now the only thing I'm seeing you as being is a crazy lunatic." His broad oddly childish smile showed his pure excitement. His smile then turned to a soft one as I felt him wrap his arms around me hugging me. "Thank you so much," he whispered into my ear. I couldn't help but feel contentment as he held me.

"So, Damien told me that since you did this retarded bonding crap that we should both be able to know what each other is always feeling and crap like that. Apparently you can for me but why am I not getting anything from you?" I asked letting go of the hug looking with genuine curiosity because I wanted to know why and why he would be able to know how I was feeling but I couldn't know him.

"Well darling I'll explain to you later, but I think I should just tell you now that with the way you're feeling about us at the moment I just you to know that if we completely bond that there would be no turning back in it. I'm sure you will love me by the end of week and then we can complete it but until then-"

"Okay, I understand," I said cutting him off. I understood what he was saying and I didn't know what I wanted to do anymore, but didn't want to hear the rest of what he was saying. "Let's just... Something." He simply nodded his head as he took a hold of my hand gently and started walking. Where he was going I had no idea, but I didn't care. A part of me felt calm and happy being with him and yet another half felt awkward and was wondering why I agreed to this especially after the stupid shit he did.

"Just relax. Nothing bad is going to happen," he whispered coolly into my ear causing me to shiver. I looked over at him into his eyes and smiled. His eyes were always going to be what amazed me the most about him, although his hair excited me the way it looked because I simply adore hair and his was lovely and then his pale skin that if he wasn't walking next to me would make me think he was dead and yet that was just absolutely beautiful to me about him. He was just completely beautiful in general. I didn't notice I was staring until Zeke gave me a look of amusement. I wasn't one to blush, but I think when I turned my head to look away that I was beet red. Zeke really did seem quite amazing though to me in general and maybe it would be okay to really give him a chance. I rested my head on his shoulder as we walked.