Final Chapter part 3 of 3: The True Face of Evil

The knight with  sword pointed down and held high stood in-front of Tema. He then directly underneath stabbed the ground with his sword. Everyone froze as they took in the moment as Tema held the blade with his hands despite his eyes still closed. The knight retreated "what is going on?" Tema slowly managed to stand up but was limp as if he was on strings. As he stood a white and blue energy seemed to seep from Tema's back. It started forming and slowly took a human shape. The body was coated in gleaming scratched armour coating almost all the body except the head. The head them materialised to show it was woman with long golden hair.

"My children"  the voice radiated in the head of Tema's friends

"Who are you?" asked Nikistatia

"My lovely daughters. I am proud of you"

"Wait you're not are you?" said Lucile

"You have shown your spirit and affection for this special boy"

"You're the...Goddess of old" stammered Sakura

The queen turned to face the knight who looked unimpressed "so the powerful queen decides to grace us with her presence. You picked foolishly in this mere weakling. I have already proven how low he is"

"you don't understand do you. My daughters my time is short please look after this boy. My son"  this commented sent shockwaves through those that heard it including the princess

"she just called sir Tema her son but how is that possible?"  and Guinavere as well watched awestruck as this sudden revelation

 "is this why I helped him?".  The queen went in front of Tema

"Tema, Tema wake up" he stirred a little to see the woman in front of him (see through as she was) "you marvellous boy. You have tried with all your heart to protect them. My son believe in your power and fight on. May we meet again to all my children".

The spirit vanished as quickly as it came and Tema stood not moving. The knight was still unimpressed  "it seems this world is full of misguided fools. Allow me to be rid of one"  he ran and charged at Tema striking with his sword but Tema effortlessly blocked his attack with ease. Then he punched him in the chest ,and despite having the armour he, could feel the force of it as he sent back with evidence of the blow measured by the cracks of the impact zone in his armour. The thrust his hand forward supported by his other arm Hi-Evil Cannon  the beam fired across the ground. Tema crossed his arms to block the beam and deflected it towards the sky.  "how is he doing that?  His power has suddenly grown dramatically. Boy where did you get this power" he didn't answer he simply pointed at his friends and family"what have they got to do with this?"

"until you figure this out you'll never understand" the stone on his arm flash a bright red, then a blue and the two lights merged to form purple.  "Lucile and Nikistatia. Let us all fight together"  he pressed the fusion drive and both Lucile and Nikistatia merged with Tema and were encased in a light.

The light vanished to show Tema transformed. Tema wore a long purple loose jacket that flapped in the wind. His shirt was a bright red and his pants a bright blue. He held a sword in one hand while a staff floated next to his other hand. Guinavere looked on at this transformation  "he's been able to tri-merge. He's fused with two individuals".  Tema ran first with the staff alongside him. He struck the knight with his sword who was being pushed back by this new power