Chapter 18 Clustering Bonds

The morning sun rose up coating the landscape in its gentle sunlight. Tema was still a sleep but felt something pushing him "five...more...minutes"  the pushing continued "alright I'm getting up"  he opened his eyes and sat up to see a familiar face bent down looking at him no more than an inch from his face "ah..." the person covered his mouth

"shhh, I apologize but keep silent okay"  he nodded and the person released the grasp.  The person stepped back to reveal a fairly muscular woman  "my presence cannot be known by the people of this city".

"Wait...that voice...your Kyla right?"

"I see you remember, I'm surprised considering the state you were in when I found you. I'm glad to see your spirit repaired and renewed"

"what are you doing here?"

"I'm present to pass on a message and a warning"

"could I have the warning first?"

"as you wish. You may have seen him the knight, something about him...is very wrong"

"what do you mean?"

Kyla kneeled "my people have the power to see peoples aura's. It's like seeing colours and shapes. It can have the meaning of emotions or memories but something feels strange about the knight's"

"which is?"

"I can't feel it...no feeling or emotion is being emitted by him"

"is that bad?" he said looking confused

"it means that he feels no emotion, so he won't show mercy or remorse so prepare yourself if you should face him"

"well...that's the warning and the message?"

"I have deemed you worthy of my services, if there is a time you need assistance let me know"  she pressed two fingers to his forehead and a small flash of light emerged "this power will allow you to signal me at any time just put your fingers to your forehead and call my name"

"thanks but I haven't done anything to deserve it"

"it's your hearts purity that has deemed you worthy. So I will be there to assist you whenever you need it"  

Kyla stood up and waved her hand in front of him "you seem worried...your aura is a mixture of worry and fear"

"my fight later on is against someone who can poison my friends"

"you're talking about the individual who possess' the forbidden arte. It's only the dark laser which can poison your allies and you are plenty strong enough to withstand the attack without much injury

"thank goodness for that...okay so just watch out for that move"

 "alright...I must bid farewell...look after your friends"

He turned around to Ariana "I ...will?"  she vanished "how does she do that"

"do what big brother?" Ariana was stirring

"oh nobody, sorry for waking you"

"oh it's alright. Come on let's go"  she pressed her button so she was her smaller size and the pair went towards the arena.

 Sakura and the others were waiting in front of the arena "hey Tema, your almost late" said Lucile

"sorry I...slept in"  he lied

"you really are a sleepyhead Tema"  said Sakura. Sophia walked over to the group