Prologue

In a Far-away land lies two beings of unparalleled power. They constantly fought in endless war over supremacy of the land carrying magic and divine skills into battle. The first warrior a mature woman, Queen, was coated with silver armour, from chest to foot. The strain of the endless fighting showed many cracks and scratches scattered all throughout her silver gleaming armour. She was pure and gentle and easily able to defend herself in battle against the merciless onslaught of her enemy but precisely due to her gentle nature she was too naive to finish her enemy. In comparison her opponent couldn't be any-more different

Her enemy, King, wore a long sleeved jacket with a dark falcon printed on his back. He also wore dark brown pants but his unlike his adversary wore no real armour with the exception of his harden gloves.  He chose to abandon the protection of armour and embrace the feeling that pain brought with every punch, kick and slice of a sword. He was fierce, merciless and fought without end and managed to almost beat his foe on many occasions . But his bloodlust clouded his judgement when to cause the fatal strike so he too couldn't beat his opponent bringing out what seemed to be a never-ending stalemate between the two fighters.

After many years of endless combat, their world was ravaged, desolate and dying.  If they continued the world would die so to save what was left they settled on a last move contest. The contest consisted of the two using their most powerful techniques and whoever lost would leave or die. Queen put down her sword and shifted both her hands to her right side so her hands positioned like they covered one end of a ball. In the space between the hands a blue ball of light was forming growing in size until it was the size of a pumpkin. Her enemy spread his hands far apart forming small balls of light but the balls were black as night and were only as big as his hands but then he joined his hands together so the two balls merged together and were the same size as his foe attack.

 King warrior fired first "Dark rage cannon!" suddenly a large beam erupted from the fused ball of dark light and fired to the female opponent. She responded with "Spirit Stream",  a bright blue beam  from her ball of light. The beams collided between the two warriors followed by bright explosions of blue and black erupting at the collision point until....nothing. The lights vanished as quickly as they came leaving nothing but a deep crater were the fierce attack clashed and ended. Both warriors stood still processing the turn of events. The man moved first and walked slowly to his rival and held out a hand to her and she responded her own hand. The warriors accepted a tie and decided to rule the world together as its rightful rulers which would be known as Celestia.

Many years later humans began populating the once empty lands. Villages were built and lands were farmed until the once barren land could now support life again. The Queen and king, as rulers of the world were becoming old and tired from the many years since their made peace, taking care of the world together. But like all life itself, peace and harmony lose their lustre with time until...the monster that is war rears its ugly head 

The two races of people, male and female, started fighting amongst themselves and the two rulers were unable to quell the increasing chaos. The Queen ruled with fair judgement but was too soft and unable to fight against her residents while King like an ageing ruin had lost the strength he once had and so try as he might he too couldn't quell the fighting either. It was becoming clear to them that their fight which lasted for ages had passed through to their children.

The male section who had been given kings strength and bloodlust began to let their emotions take over their souls and eventually their jealously of the female part of humanity overtook their existence.  They began attacking, without mercy or regret,  destroying the female villages and stealing their food while the women ,with the kindness and polite manner of thinking, looked down on the men as barbarians and war yet again erupted over the once peaceful land again. Strangely in this time of war, individuals began to act contrary to their nature.