Final Chapter Part 1 of 3 United Relationships (Revised)

The day continued onward with the second match of the semi-final about to start, Tema and the group were in the audience waiting for the match to start. Tema looked at the heavily-clad knight which Kyla had warned him about. He was nervous for the team having to fight him.  "so who's this knight fighting anyway"  

"it's a group of two, a boy and a girl." Answered Fiona "See over there".  She directed him to a rather hairy man in a shirt with shorts and a rather short girl by comparison she had brown hair, white shirt and leggings. The king stood-up and addressed the crowd

 "welcome one and all to the 2nd semi-final match. We have the armoured knight versus the bare-fisted warrior Droe and his partner.  The winner will fight Tema 16 in the final. Let the battle begin"  Droe started by pushing the girl out of the way and charged at the knight. He unleashed a mighty punch and the knight blocked it with his blade. Droe tried again but the knight simply guarded "aren't you going to fight back you yellow-bellied coward"  the knight didn't respond "well it's time for my finish" he jumped high in the way until he could barely be seen.

Then he started diving towards him. Faster and faster he dived and then he somersaulted clenching two hands held together before straightening out preparing to smash him. Terra Destruction. His clench hands seemed to be catching fire at the sheer-speed Droe was diving. The knight just looked up not even preparing to defend. Droe was almost there as he just went past the top of the stadium but the Knight...lifting one hand...caught his striker with while the aftershock of the blow could be felt to the top of the stands.

 Droe seemed to hang there, awestruck his attack was stopped so easily. The knight looked up at the hanging man "hm...feeble effort"  he punched him squarely in the gut with such force that another aftershock ripped rough the ground.  Droe choked up blood before being thrown towards the girl. The girl went over to check on him

"out of my way" but he simply swatted her away and stood back up

"you know no mercy. You don't even care about your own...or the fact she's trying to help you"  the knight spoke

"Shut up. I don't care as long as I beat you"

"One or two means nothing to me...but in your present state...you need all the help you get ...even the boy up there could beat you without trying" Tema who he was referring to as Droe lost his temper

"You'll pay for that"  Dore ran at him and thrust a punch like a hurricane but like before his blow was caught with ease.

The knight held his arm firmly "would you like another demonstration of how futile this is?"   the knight rose his other arm in the air and struck Droe's arm. The force was immense the breaking of bone echoed throughout the arena followed by the screams of pain . He fell to his knees clinging his arm as the girl worriedly ran over to check on him however the knight was walking over. Droe watched the knight approached closer being coward he grabbed the girl, using her as a shield "hmm...if you think a girl is going to save you...think again"  the knight kicked the two with a great deal of strength blasting them back into the wall.

The girl was badly winded but managed to escape injury as she lay on the ground while Droe although his eyes open was knocked out with blood trickling down his head.  The king stood up "folks we have a winner. The knight has advanced to the final" the crowd cheered for the winner but the knight started walking over to the unconscious Droe. The knight was in front of him, and began to raise his sword in the air. Tema realised what he was doing