1st

Y N

Hi! I'm Kim (Y/n). Today is my graduation day. I will graduate from collage, with the course of Bussiness Management.

My mom, she doesnt really love me. She hates me. She always tell me what to do, and never let me decide for my own. It definitely hurts for me, but what can I do? She's my mom and I am just her child. Just her child.

My dad? Well, he is my favorite. He is always busy and tired, but always finds time to bond with me. He listens to all of my problems and give me really good advices.

So going back. I'm now sitting down, next to my dad. We are here, patiently listening to the school principal as he give his speech.

And happy to say, I am the Top of the class. I did it. Yes, I did it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IU: Ohhh mahh ghadd (YN)! You did it! Congratulations!
Eunwoo: Congrats babe. I'm really proud of you! *kisses my forehead*

YN: Thanks Guys! You really are the best squad I've ever hadddd! I love you both!

Both: Love you too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IU: (YN), can I have a word with you?

Yn: uhh, sure? hehe *Nervous*

IU: (YN), I know there will come a time that the person you didn't expect to betray you will do. So always remember, everyone has a reason. They might betray you for your own good. Everything has a purpose. It may be bad or good, but dont worry, they might just be protecting you from the least person you think will harm you.

Yn: U-unnie, why are you saying this all of a sudden?

IU: I just had to. Always remember, Eunwoo and I are always here for you to protect you no matter what.

Yn: I-i know. Wait, A-are you leaving?

IU: Nope, i just wanna warn you of how cruel the world is. Someone might be harsh, someone might be gentle. So you have to stay strong no matter what. Arasso?

Yn: Nae Unnie, Arasso. Kamsahamnida Unnie.

IU: I think you should go home now. Your mom might be angrily waiting for you already.

Yn: Nae, Bye!

IU : Bye hun, love you!

I waved at her and went home thinking how to deal with my angry mom afterwards. Hays.

So guys, another story. Hope you're enjoying this so far.
Lab youuuuu!

-edited-