Chapter 7 - Another Setback

Sexy skittles! I present to you... Chapter 7 Another Setback of Not Just Friends! Enjoy!!

Levy's P.O.V.

I was probably the happiest person to ever live in this universe. The only thing I wanted to come true had happened. Gajeel loved me. That's what I wanted most ever since I met and fell for Gajeel.

We had already sat down and were looking at the menus. Natsu and Lucy day by each other on the end of the table, of course. Gray and Juvia sat across from them. Gajeel sat in between Erza and Gray while I was infront of him and Alex was beside me.

I was scanning over the drinks when I felt my phone in my pocket buzz. I pulled it out and on the screen it read:

1 message from Gajeel<3

Why was he texting me? I was right across from him. I looked up at him and he was staring down on his phone. I gave his foot a light kick so he would look at me. When he did I gave him a questioning look but all he did was smirk. I went ahead and looked back down at my phone and opened the message.

Gajeel<3: Hey shrimp ;)

You: For the last time, I am not a shrimp!

I gave his foot another light kick as he chuckled from my response. I couldn't help but smile, too. Everyone else was talking so no one noticed what we were doing. That meant no teasing, well besides being called shrimp but I was okay with that.

Gajeel<3: Ha, whatever. This place is boring :/

You: Whatever, it's not like we are staying here forever

We continued to text and have our little foot war even when our food arrived. We would smile or chuckle every once in a while. Nobody seemed to care so we didn't stop.

Time seemed to pass by quickly because I got interrupted from texting by Erza. "Are you coming, slow poke?" I got up as I turned my phone off and returned it to my pocket.

"I have to use the restroom, then I will come out," I called out to them before they left. I walked to the back of the restaurant where the restrooms were located.

When I came out I was surprised by someone grabbing from behind once I took a step out of the restroom. One slightly large hand was covering my mouth while a muscular arm wrapped around my stomach. I was about to freak out before I saw the metal studs on the arm and the person behind me turned me around to face him.

My eyes met with a perfect crimson pair. A chuckle came from his mouth as he asked, "Did I scare you?" Both of his arms were now around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I replied, which was a bit difficult because of the height difference.

"You think you can scare me that easily?" I smirked.

"We should go before they get

suspicious," I nodded my head in agreement. I hated having to hide this from them. But I would rather hide it than be teased so I guess I could deal with it..... for now.

My hand had found it's way into Gajeel's, yet again, which I didn't mind at all. Just as always he gave a quick squeeze before letting go as we entered into their view. I couldn't stop another smile from decorating my face.

We all got back into the wagon after a minute or two of chatting. Everyone sat in their Sam spots that we did on our way here, which meant I got to sit by Gajeel again.

This ride consisted of no teasing and just normal conversations... that made me even happier. Today's getting better.

We all made a tight squeeze into the elevator when we returned. All of our rooms were beside each other on the same floor but mine and Gajeel's rooms were the only ones connected by a door.