Chapter 24

*** NIKKI’S P.O.V ***

“Ahh, the Demon… originally the Turn Of The Century,” I informed taking a deep breath.

“Interesting,” Michael commented.

“Yep, this is a total Classic! I love it… a lot,” I replied with a bright smile.

“Oh and no slouching, Michael! You always hit your head if you do,” I added.

“Alright,” Michael told me with his warm Smile. I just love his smile.

Then I led him past the entrance sign and to the line… There’s never a line for this one…. It’s actually good!!!!     

“So what’s the best part about this one,” Michael asked.

“The loops are super awesome…But  you always hit your head… I don’t know why though! Maybe because it’s old. Originally it had 2 humps and no loops only the two humps and those cork screws at the end,” I asked.

“Nope I didn’t know any of that because I have never been here. Nor have I ever looked this stuff up,” He commented. 

“Wow and see right there,” I pointed to where the start of the cork scew went through the rocks.

“Yep.”

“There used to be a waterfall there!!! I have never been here when it was on but from pictures I find it really cool,” I replied imagining what I have seen on the Internet.

“Hmm interesting… Very interesting,” He replied with a cocky smile.

“Yep, It is,” I replied.

Now were finally got in line and we were on in 2 trains.

“Ok, Michael remembers NO SLOUCHING,” I commented.

“Alright haha… See you on the other side,” Michael said with a scared look on his face.

“Alright,” I replied as we started to climb.  

“OH GOD,” I said.. Like I always do cuz the demon is gonna find you ;D (External Link)

Once we were dropped we went on a little hill then BAB big hill loop… loop….Tunnel..  Turn 1 foot drop… sharp right hand turn cork screw… turn.. breaks… DONE. You know I love this ride??? Haha