Chapter 14

Dedicated to Tallie24 for giving me tips for my writing!! :) Thanks chicka!

***Longer chapter than usual enjoy!***

**** Nikki’s P.O.V ****

 Once I got out of the shower I walked to my closet with my towel wrapped around me. I took an All Time Low tee shirt off of my hanger and laid it on my bed. Then I took out a pair of black skinny jeans and threw them on the bed. I walked over to my night stand and pulled the drawer and put on a bra and underwear. Once I put my shirt and pants on I walked back into my bathroom, dried my hair and straightened it. How do I do this within 10 Minutes? It’s a secret!

Once I was ready I put on a red hoodie and put my phone in the right pocket. I zipped up my hoodie and walked out the door making sure it was locked. Then I headed down the stairs to my bus stop. When the bus came I got on and paid. At the next stop Riley got on.

“Hey Sky,” Riley said giving me a hug.

“Hey Rye- Bear,” I replied hugging back. Then we pulled out of our hug and sat down next to each other.       

“So what do you want to do today,” He asked with a smile.

“How about uhh… we swim?”

“Wait! What Nikki Ryder wants to swim?! I’m so in,” He said exaggerating it quite a bit.

“Yes, I do and apparently I’m as fast as an Olympian,” I replied casually.

“Really! Which one,” He questioned.

“Uhh Michael Phelps,” I replied.

“Oh yeah, I’ve heard of that dude he’s pretty fast!”

“Yeah,” I replied. Ahh, Michael why did he do it?

“How do you know that you’re as fast as him,” He asked.

“Well he’s m-my ex-boyfriend now I think,” I replied sad… I don’t want to think about him right now.

“What do you mean you think,” Riley asked concerned.

“W-well I got a call from some chick this morning. She yelled at me for being with Michael because he is her boyfriend so I d-don’t even know anymore Riley I really don’t,” I replied with my head down. I felt Riley’s warm arms being wrapped around me.

“Nikki, he’s not worth it. He’s not worth the thought. He’s not worth tears, he’s worth nothing. If he would do something like that to someone as beautiful and nice as you he is clearly stupid,” He replied.

I pulled out of the hug wiping my tears from my face and said, “Thanks you Rye- bear. You always know how to make someone feel better.”

“Sky, just remember what I said. Please don’t do what you did in high school. I couldn’t stand to see you that depressed again,” He told me with a caring voice.

“Riley… I won’t EVER be that way again. I promise I do… I really do,” I replied with a gut feeling that I won’t be ok.

“Good! Nikki, if you ever need anyone, I’m here. I always will be! Just always stay strong,” Riley told me.

“I will,” I replied letting my voice crack…. I started crying and grabbed Riley into another hug.

“Shh Sky… maybe we should just go back to my place and have a movie day,” he insisted pulling out of the hug.

“Y-yeah, I would like that,” I replied with a smile. So we both got off at the next stop.

It just so happens that it was right by Starbucks. I just better not see HIM.

“Alright, so Sky what do you want for lunch?”

“I don’t know uhh how about Applebee’s?

“Sure, why not,” He replied with a smile.

**** After Lunch ****

I checked my phone. I have 3 texts and 2 missed calls…. All from Michael. “Fuck him,” I mumbled to myself.

“What,” Riley asked putting his hood up and grabbing my hand.

“Michael texted me 3 times and called me 2 times,” I replied.

“Well can’t you block him,” He asked.

“Riley, that’s not the solution to everything,” I replied and chuckled.

“Well what did that cheating bastard say,” Riley asked getting mad.

“Well,” I said going to my messages. 

“At 11:30 he said Light Ryder, do you wanna go grab some breakfast tomorrow morning?

At 12:24 he said Nikki, I have a 3 hour break right now from training want to hang out?

And Finally 10 Minutes ago at 12:50 he said Nikki, I still have your hoodie! I washed it and dried it,” I told Riley.

“What are you going to-,”

“Fuck,” I interrupted.

“What, Nikki What’s wrong!?!”

“That’s my lucky hoodie… and he has it,” I replied with a pout. I don’t want to go by myself.

  “Well I guess we can go get it,” Riley replied slowly. 

“You mean you would actually come with me,” I asked surprised.

“Yeah, I can tell you’re kind of nervous about it,” Riley sympathetically said.

“Thank you Riley, thank you so much,” I said letting go of his hand to hug him.

“It’s no problem Nikki, no problem at all,” He whispered in my ear.

I pulled away and grabbed his hand again. “Ok, so are we going to his house?”

“Uhh Yeah, I guess,” I told him. I lead the way to Michael’s house. Before I entered the building I took a deep breath. I let go of Riley’s hand so he was hot on my trail on the stairs. When we got to floor 4 I went to the side and found 401. Just as I was about to knock on the door Michael swung the door up and grabbed me into a hug.

“Michael Stop it,” I said trying to push away. He wouldn’t let go. Next thing I know Riley was grabbing me and pulling me to him.

“Give Nikki her hoodie,” Riley Asserted.  

“Nikki, what’s wrong? Who is this,” Michael Asked.

“Michael I can’t fucking believe you! You lead me on and cheated on another girl with me,” I screeched pulling out of Riley’s grasp.

“Nikki, are you full of crap? There is most definitely NOT another girl! You are the only one,” He yelled back.

“Ok, then Michael Tell me about this Kallie Chick,” I said still heated up.

“Kallie is jus-,”

“You know what Michael just give me my hoodie and I’ll be gone outta your life and not in the way of you and Kallie,” I interrupted.

“B-but Nikki,” Michael stuttered. “Y-you know what fine… Here’s your hoodie,” Michael said giving me my hoodie.  

“Just cool off and talk to me tomor-,” Michael was cut off by Riley throwing a punch at Michael and hitting him in the face.  

**** WHAT HAPPENS?!?!?! does michael throw one back does he flip out does Nikki get hurt does anyone get arrested?!?!?!!?! (and yes that is a run on!) LOLZ Comment/fan/vote **** If anyone has Any Ideas they want to give me Id be happy to hear them :)