Chapter 18

**** sorry this is so short!!!! I'm going to six flags tomorrow so i wont update tomorrow xD and yes I was there yesterday too! haha But anyways starting in 11 days I shall only post on Sundays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays! **** thanks for understanding- JJ   

**** Michael’s P.O.V ****

I woke up for the best dream ever.     

It was about Nikki. We were doing ‘stuff’. Yeah, I don’t think I wanna tell anymore.  

Once I was fully awake and alarmed that Nikki wasn’t in the room. I wondered out of my bedroom and into the living room. She was laying there peacefully sleeping on the couch. Her face was so adorable, it always is. So what’s my point?

**** Nikki wakes up ****

“Hey babe,” I say to a just waking up Nikki.

“Hey Mikey,” she asked.

“Yes my darling,” I asked sitting on the couch next to her.

“Do you think you can take like a week off from training this summer,” She asked. Hmm what’s she getting at?

“Uhh yeah, maybe we only have a year and a half till the Olympics from next month,” I informed.

“Ok,” She replied.

“Why,” I asked grabbing my hand.

“I think it’s time to visit my family in Wisconsin,” She told me.

“Of course I’ll go with you! Nikki, why wouldn’t I,” I asked.

“Well you have training and the Olympics next year,” She reasoned.

“Yeah, I know but I will go for you,” I replied.

“So uh you want me to book the flight? Or will you do it,” She asked.

“You can do it if you want,” I replied.

“Ok, well I’ll go call my cousin and let her know we made a decision,” She informed.

“Alright light, don’t be too long,” I told her with a wink.

She only giggled and walked into the bedroom dialing a number.