Chapter 5

******** Nikki’s P.O.V. ********

“Ok, so you’re going swimming,” Bridget stated.

“Thanks for the information captain Obvious,” I said sarcastically.

 “Oh shut it Nikki,” She told me.

“I couldn’t if you wanted me to,” I replied.  

“Anyways, Put on your swim suit,” She demanded.

I grabbed my one part swim suit and went into the bathroom and put it on. Then I walked out. When I did Bridget threw me one of my shirts. It was a black blouse. Then she threw me a pair of blue skinny jeans. I pulled all of that on and got my dark purple hoodie on.

“Alright, I believe that is all you need to wear,” She told me.

“Ok, can I go now,” I asked getting agitated.

“Ooo, can I come just now with you!?!! I wanna see this guy… He better be good to you,” She told me.

“No,” I said strictly.

“Please,” Bridget insisted.

“Fine,” I replied flatly.

“Ok, Are you gonna walk,” She asked.

I looked at my phone, it was 1:45. It only takes about 15 minutes to walk there. I could make it. “Yeah, I’ll walk you should drive so you get there before me. Therefore it won’t look like were there together,” I reasoned.

Her face twisted up in a… Smile? “You really like this guy? You don’t want him to meet the family yet,” She told me.

I blushed. “Maybe,” I told her. I pulled on my black boots put some under garments into my back pack along with deodorant. Then I put my phone in my right pocket of my hoodie and money and my keys in my left pocket of my pants. Once I had everything I locked my door and went outside, starting to walk to Starbucks.  Once I got to Starbucks it was 2:01. Yes! Fashionably late!! (LOL) I walked in and saw my sister sitting in the back. I looked around and saw Michael sitting by the window. Bridget kept her eyes peeled on me as I walked over to Michael. I acted like she wasn’t even there.

“Hey Michael,” I greeted sliding into the seat across from him.

“Hey Nikki,” He replied with a sudden smile.

“What’s up,” I asked smiling back.

“Not much, you look pretty today,” He told me.

“Thanks Michael and you look handsome,” I flirted.

“Thanks, but you look pretty,” I he told me with a smile and a little laugh.

“Thank you and you’re hot,” I said with a bigger smile.

“So are you,” He addressed.

“Oh Michael,” I commented.

“What,” He asked with a smile.

“What am I ever going to do with you,” I asked.

“Who knows… Not me,” He replied.  

“Haha, ok,” I said.

“Yeah, so you wanna go now or just hang here,” Michael asked me.

“Uhh, It’s up to you,” I replied.  

“Ok, Uh lets both grab some coffee and when were done we go,” He suggested.

“Alright I’m down with it,” I replied with a small laugh.

“Ok, what do you want,” Michael asked.

“Michael, I’ll pay for my own,” I told him.

“No Nikki, I will, I’m the one who asked you out,” He reasoned.

“No, it doesn’t feel right,” I said.

“Oh boo hoo! Seriously what do you want,” Michael asked.

“Surprise me,” I said flatly.

“Haha, I always win Nikki,” Michael joked.

“Ok, Mikey,” I replied as he walked up to the counter.

Then I got a text it was from…… My sister… Oh god. I looked at it and it said….

****** DOES HER SISTER APROVE?!?!******** WHAT DOES SHE SAY??? OMG OMG*****... even I dont know LOL