Chapter 21

**** Nikki’s P.O.V ****

I wake up and its 8:30. HOLY CRAP were gonna be late!!!!!!

“Michael,” I whispered shaking him. Not one budge out of him.  

“Mikey,” I whispered a little louder shaking him even more. He still didn’t move.

Hmm What will I do????? I stood up for my knees and walked out of the room saying, “Fine I guess he won’t get any kisses for the next month and a half.” Michael instantly jumped up.

“NO! You can’t do that Nikki! That’s like getting away with Murder,” He practically yelled. 

  “Ahh I love you Michael,” I said walking up to him and putting my arms around his neck. He put his arms around my waist and kissed my lips passionately. Of course I kissed back.  

“Love you too light.”

“Mikey we better get ready if we want to go to six flags,” I informed.

“Ok,” he pouted letting go of me and heading into the bathroom.

Once Michael, Janie and I were already we hopped into the car. After our 30 Minute ride we were there! I swear as soon as Michael saw that place his eyes popped out of his sockets in surprise! He had a huge smile on his face.  All Janie and I did was laugh at his reaction. Once we paid the 20$ for parking we parked and walked to the front gate.

With Michael being who he is he got free tickets for him and I. Janie just used her season pass. As soon as we went in we went to the left of the fountain……towards superman!!!!!!! It’s weird today there were like no lines for anything! So we basically only had to wait for one train and we were on the superman! All of us sat in the seats and pulled on our safety restraints on, it locked us and our legs into place. Once we were all in safely they pressed the button so we ended up on our chests! Once we were all on our chest we were off, as the height climbed Michael and I just took in our surroundings.

Before we knew it we were dropped and we went fast, soon we made it to the look and pictures were taken.as the wind whipped through our hair we laughed but sadly it quickly ended. When we got back to the station they put us into regular sitting position. Both Michael and I looked at each other as the safety restraints came up.

“That was so awesome! You know that was my first roller coaster,” He asked.   

“It was?!?! I feel so special for being the one to bring you,” I informed.

“That’s because you are special,” Michael replied.

“Awe thanks Mikey,” I said hugging him sideways as we headed towards the exit.

“Welcome Nikki,” He replied kissing my cheek.

“I love you,” we told each other at the same time.

“Alright so Batman next,” Janie asked interrupting.

“Sure why not,” Michael replied with a smile.  

Janie lead us to The batman, aka the best ride EVER!!!!! The line was about 5 minutes long. Once we made it through the ‘sewers” we got to the BATCAVE!

“This is SO cool,” Michael said taking in his surroundings.

“I know I love this ride…. It’s the best one here,” I replied as we got inline for 2ed row.

 We waited about 2 times and soon we loaded on; first me then Michael then Janie. We all pulled on the safety restraints and buckled. Once the people came through and made sure they were on tight a secure we were off and climbing up the hill. Then we were dropped and went through a loop then a corkscrew and another loop….. After that I watched all of Michael’s reactions. His face was priceless!!!! He was screaming his head off with enjoyment….. I laughed at him cuz his face was just that awesome!!

When we got back to the station and we were let out of our restraints we left the cave and exited.

“So Michael what did you think,” I asked.

“I completely hated it,” He replied I looked at him in surprise……

** The external link is gonna be the Superman and the video on the side will be the BATMANNNNNN (aka the best ride ever) :D ***