Ch22

Jayson~~

"I told you already. I . Didnt . hurt. Lexington." I said through gritted teeth as I spit out blood on the floor.

The only day I decided to leave the house not strapped up , I get kidnapped. By some fools.

I grunted and fell over as the old man pistol whipped me and threw a punch at my jaw afterwards. I was now hunched over in fetal position as my hands and ankels remained tied.

Lexington's brother got up and circled around my body shaking his head.

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!"

he full blast yelled. I looked up at him and smirked saying nothing of course I know him who dont? Thats LJ baddest most known drug lord around he circled around and kicked me in the back.

I let out a painfully twisted sound as he stomped my side.

"I think I asked you a damn question."

he now crouched down to my level with his gun resting on his thigh.

I Laughed and shook my head as I spit out more blood on to the floor.

I know I was getting under his skin because I saw his grip on his gun clench tightly and his jaw tighten. he stood up looking down at me with his gun faced at me.

"Last words my nigga?"

I closed my eyes and repeated myself.

"I didn't put Lexington in a coma".

I heard him pull the trigger and I flinched this is the end for me....