Ch 14

Please excuse all spelling errors . DONT forget to vote and comment it's very much appreciated :) k enjoyyy.

~~~~~~~ Jayson ~~~~~~

It's been two days I been out the hospital. My bodies still sore as fuck and I'm still in lots of pain, but I'm on the real nigga shit ion let it show that it hurt. I've been so frustrated lately. Shaniyah been staying over to "help me out" shit, if she really wanna help a nigga out she best do what she was born to do... get on dem knees , 'suck, n swallow'. I laughed to myself bout my own thoughts. she walked into the room with a tray of breakfast. I ain't gon lie Shaniyah can throw down when it comes to cooking I swear it be like heaven in yo mouth.

"Baby what you laughing about?" Asked Shaniyah while she place the tray on top of me.
"Nun, but thanks for the breakfast bae." I said placing a kiss on her cheek.
She took a seat besides me taking a bite of my eggs. I looked at her like she was crazy! How she gon bring me food and eat it??! she caught my stare and giggled as if I was joking. she patted her mouth with a napkin then turned her attention to me.
" Baby I hate seeing you laid up like this"
She said gently rubbing my shoulder. I just nodded and started to dig into my food.

"Well that Dumb bitch Lexington got sum coming for her. Ain't NOBODY gon get away with this shit I swear baby I got u." she got up kissing my head leaving me to finish my breakfast.

Moments later~~~~

I laid on the couch with Shaniyah next to me watching some lame ass chick show, that she seemed to be so interested in I was bored and wanted a "lil fun". I leaned over pecking her lips she kissed me back but then moved her face getting her attention straight back to watch the show. I began planting kisses down her to her collar bone and on to her shoulder. she put her hands against my chest

"Bae, not now." She said giving me the puppy face but that shit don't fly with me. I looked at her giving her a half smile and kept planting kisses all over her body I moved down her getting to the bottom of her stomach and began tugging on her lil ass house shorts. but they wouldn't budge. I looked up at her and saw her with a serious look in her eyes. I saw that she was holding on to the sides of her shorts so I couldn't remove em off of her.

"Jayson, not right now babe" she said running her hand across the right side of my face.

I instantly became annoyed by her nonsense. it's been like a week since I got any from her.

"Then when? damn. why the fuck u trippin mane."

" Not now Jaysonnnn"
She said dragging out the last part of my name.
I got up and went to the room grabbing my shirt shoes and keys and left the house. I knew I'm supposed to be taking it easy with my injuries but ain't no body got time for dat if Shaniyah can't even cooperate wit me.
I started my car heading to get a lil some from Lexington.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at Lexington's and parked my car. I stepped out looking around to make sure her mama ain't home. Like usually, she ain't. I walked to the door of her house looking around first to make sure ain't nobody there like her bro or that nigga again. I dug in my pocket looking for the key she gave me a while back when we were Dating. I walked in and the house was real dark like some vampires lived up in their. I took off my shoes and walked down the hallway. I set my keys on the counter and headed to her fridge I opened it up and grabbed a coke, I popped open my drink I took a sip and turned around to head up stairs to Lexi's room. I tip toed up and slowly opened her door so it wouldn't squeak. I peaked my head through the crack and saw her snuggled under some sheets and her body rise and fall peacefully so I knew she was asleep. I walked in and silently closed the door behind me I walked over to her bed and took off my jacket putting it on her night stand I crawled on top of her and pulled down her sheets revealing her chubby ass face. I kissed her face waking her up. her eyes grew wide and she opened her mouth wide attempting to scream. I covered her mouth with hand so she couldn't I laughed at her scared expression I wasn't going to hurt her. while I was laughing I felt a sharp pain on my hand that covered her mouth the bitch bit me! With out thinking I back handed her and crawled off her to attend my now bleeding hand.

"Uh .. umm... Ja-J-Jayson I'm so sorry you just frightened me!"

She said in between sobs I rolled my eyes at the fact that this bitch always crying for no damn reason!
"It's cool Lex. you iight?"

"Y-yea." She said still stuttering but wiping up her tears away.

I wiped off the little blood my hand had shed.and looked at her. She honestly looked so pathetic but I needed a quick nut so I played nice.

"I'm sorry for scaring you Lex."
I said as I tucked away a strand of curly hair from her face. I couldn't read her facial expression so I kept on with the act.

"I-I'm s-sorry too. About e-everything. I'm so sorry Jayson."

She said beginning to cry again. I knew at this point she was really vulnerable.
I pulled her into a hug and held her as she cried in my chest. I mentally rolled my eyes. I sat her up and cupped her face in my hands I wiped her tears and pecked her lips.
"It's ok. I promise I forgive you baby, I love you Lexington."
She pulled back and looked me in the eyes. As I said that I saw her face lighten. She was about to talk but I crashed my lips on to hers. Not wanting to hear her shit. I leaned in close to her ear and whispered her name.
"Lexington."
Being as close as we were body to body I felt shivers run down her body as I whispered her name.
" Baby. if you sorry show me." I whispered to her, she nodded and began to get to work. She got up and fidgeted with her fingers.
"Come on Lex."
I placed my hands behind my head as she unbuckled my jeans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~VOTE

COMMENT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~VOTE

How you guys feeling about Jayson playing Lexington's feelings????

What is Shaniyah planning for poor Lexi???

I would love to hear your thoughts pleassssseeeee comment???