Ch15

I'm so sorry for the long wait y'all but I'm so damn tired of wattpad! I had the perfectttt chapter written for y'all and BOOM my shiz is gone! ughhhh but lemme try this again.remember to

VOTE

COMMENT

&

ENJOYYYYY

~~~Lexington

'Monday morning'

Gosh, I'm so exhausted I was up all night with Jayson. we made love and cuddled for the rest of night talking, enjoying each others presence. My stomach still contained butterflies from when Jayson told me he loved me and that he's sorry for the wrongs he's done to me.

   He's finally changing. My baby is finally changing.

   couple minutes later~~~~

   I sat in my car on the way to pick up Mariah thinking to myself this past week has been such a rollercoaster for me. I thought I was falling for Trayshawn but I blew him off. I thought I was done with Jayson but I can't be done with Jayson I love him. He loves me back in return I know Jayson putting his hands on me out of anger an frustration isn't OK but love makes you do crazy things. That the saying right? My thoughts were such a mess and I just need some guidance. I was going to talk to my girls , Kay & Mariah.

........

   I arrived at Mariah's but she wasn't outside waiting so I parked my car and went inside. I greeted her parents with hugs and kisses as I walked towards her room. I opened the door to her room and saw her running around in a towel while trying to apply make up.

"hey Lex". she spoke quickly, I just nodded at her as I took a seat on her couch. I watched as she slipped her hair into a neat ponytail and applying lipstick. she walked over to her drawers and pulled out her undergarments she slipped them on and dropped   her towel I observed her cute matching cheetah print bra and thong. she bent over placing on socks she looked up and smirked at me before looking back down to place her other sock on to her left foot.

"Like what you see mama? cuz you sure is starrin' hella hard" she giggled

I rolled my eyes and looked down at my hands

"just hurry the fuck up before I leave you". I snapped at her and grabbed my keys  i went out to there house and sat in my car cutting on the engine. I don't know why I was so rude? I thought to myself. I guess all these things on my mind is just irritating me. Bullshit, I'm just jealous of my girl she was just so perfect. Her thighs big but not to big, a petite waist giving her hella curves, her arms don't flab around and her boobs are the perfect size for her body. Damn was I actually jealous right now? She climbed into the passenger seat and we took off towards school. I shook the thoughts off my shoulder all I'm worried about is what to do about Trayshawn and Jayson. I parked my car and dropped some stuff off by my locker before heading to my girls and i's usual spot in the courtyard. I hopped on to the table besides them and we started to engage unnecessary small talk.

  I had to get their advice before the bell rung indicating school has started.

"uh y'all? I need your advice on something".

"sure Lex wassup?"

"well remember the Lil hang out at Tray's?"

"yup" both Mariah and Kay nodded yes showing I have their attention.

" Well, Jayson and I got into a fight and it got a Lil viol-"

"HE HIT YOU AGAIN LEX!?!"

"Can I finish talking?" I rolled my eyes at her rude interruption. she smacked her lips and parted her lips as if she was gonna say something she made some groaning sound as if she's tryna contain herself from getting ratchet.

"So it got a little Violent and my face was bruised up. Tray found me like that and took me in that's when he told you to leave Kay cause I was with him. He wanted to know who laid their hands on me but I kept lying making up excuses. After I left his house a couple days later him and LJ cam-"

"woah wait Lawerance your bro?" Mariah interrupted with confusion written all over her face. I nodded and kept going

"They came over and started interrogating me wanting to know who hit me I lied and somehow they knew I was lying. Lawerance was so mad I lied to him he left the house so upset. But Trayshawn stayed and I broke down he hugged me and held me as I cried. But then Jayson walked in with Flowers to say sorry. He got mad seeing us all touchy touchy he started yelling mean hurtful shit at me that made Tray mad so Tray started beating him up really bad so bad he had to go to the hospital I ran over shielding Jayson with my body so he couldn't keep hurting him. I started yelling at Trayshawn telling him he's not my man and to get out of my house, he looked so hurt I felt so bad and I still do I don't know what to do I think I like Trayshawn but Jayson confessed his love for me last night and I'm in love with Jayson. help y'all"

  and of course Kassandra spoke up first.

  " well Lex as your friend imma be honest when I say I think you being dumb as f*ck you're allowing a man to put his hands on you who also cheats! remember that? You yelling at Trayshawn wasn't right at all. I'm glad he sent Jayson's ass to the hospital. You need to drop Jayson and at least apologize to Tray." Kassandra finished off walking away.

  I turned my attention towards Mariah.

"I agree with Her Lex she's right. It wasn't right for you to yell at him the way you did, he was trying to help you. You should apologize. And as for Jayson , he doesn't love you. putting your hands on somebody isn't love. get yourself together Lexington." she said as she wiped away a tear I didn't notice has fallen. As much as I hate to admit they were right.. But I just love Jayson. so much to let him go, and I do like Trayshawn but I just need to apologize to him.

*****End OF SCHOOL DAY*****

I stayed back after the bell and helped my 7th period teacher grade papers. I finished the last stack and placed it on her desk. We said our goodbyes as I left the classroom. I walked over to my locker grabbing my school bag. I got out the school entrance and exit as I walked towards my car. I still felt really bad I knew my friends were right. I kept an eye out for Trayshawn all day but I didn't see him. maybe he's avoiding me. Maybe  he doesn't want to see me anymore.  I looked through my bags for my keys but I couldn't find them I looked down  but I felt some bodies body force pushing against me causing me to loose balance. I shut my eyes tight getting ready to hit the floor but I didn't? instead I felt my body being balanced back on my feet. I opened my eyes a little embarrassed. And of course I ran into Trayshawn! he let out one of his sexy chuckles.

" I got you ma." he said as he stood me up right.

I giggled a little.

"thanks".

he starred at me for a while before nodding and getting ready to jogg towards the school.

"Trayshawn wait!"

I yelled after him. He turn back towards me and jogged back.

"yeah?"

"um uh I uh just like wanted to Apologize sincerely for like yelling at you um didn't deserve it. You were being good to me and I was so rude to you." tears started to stream down my face I turned to walk away before he could see me crying.

I felt him pull me by my waist making us face to face well........ face to chest. he wiped away the tears that filled my eyes.  I looked down feeling embarrassed of constantly crying in front of him. he must think I'm weak. I mentally rolled my eyes and slapped myself for being so weak around him. he lifted my chin making us stare into each others eyes his eyes made me want to melt inside. I tried to read his facial expression but couldn't. I Broke the stare by looking at his lips next thing I knew his lips were coming towards me. His lips pressed against my own as his grip on my waist tightened I couldn't move I was so shocked. chills ran down my spine and I could no longer fight the urge on not kissing him back. Our tounges tangoed together, he tasted like mint. we kissed for quite a while before he pulled away to catch our breaths. He smirked and planted a kiss on my cheek before running off into the school building I watched him as he disappeared inside. I walked over to my car placing on my seatbelt I looked in my mirror at my slightly now, red lips I touched my lips and smiled as I bit down on my lips and pulled out of the school parking lot.