Ch8

Chapter 8~~~

Guys honestly thank you so much for reading like OMFG! 1.8k reads?? So greatful for y'all as readers. But let's times that by ten and bring those reads!!! and for you guys who vote( and my favorite) COMMENT thank you . I love your feedback so much! There's probably like only 4 of you that give me ur opinions each chapter I love you guys and u definetly know who you are😉😉 please excuse all spelling errors and enjoy my loves😘😍

Lexington~~

I wake up feeling movement under my head. I try and ignore it continuing to sleep. but when I opened my eyes I saw it was Trayshawn shifting in his sleep. I sat up and just stared at him as he slept, he still looked so sexy asleep . But I quickly pushed the thought outta my mind.
"You just gonna watch me sleep ma? You burnin holes in my face."
Trayshawn said as his eyes were still shut.
I just laugh to myself but it hurt way too much to continue laughing at his stupidity . I tried not to show the pain I was feeling through out my body but I winced at the pain anyway , I'm guessing Trayshawn saw too because of the sympathetic look his eyes were feeding my soul.
I looked away not able to hold such strong and meaningful connection without speakin a word to each other. He lifted my chin wanting us to meet eyes again.
" I needa know who did this shit to you ma?"

"I ran into the wall Tray!"
I said acting like I have no interest in the topic as I glanced at my naturally long nails. he lifts my face again "you can trust me ma."

"Hey do you mind taking me home now? I glanced at the time it was still morning and the roads have been cleared .
"Nah I don't mind takin you home . But , do know I have cameras around my house and weather you tell me or nah I will find out ma."
He said in a serious face matching his serious tone in his voice. I nodded and gathered my stuff and stood up heading toward the door.

"Sit down ma let's talk . You can trust me ma."

"I'm ready to go Tray I will call a cab if you can't take me home ? "
"Chill lemme go get ready."
I watched him jog up stairs to dress. I stood by the door awkwardly waiting for his return.

TRAYSHAWN POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jogged upstairs leaving Lexington behind I headed into my surveillance room. I clicked away ferociously as I search through the recorded dates.
"Umm Trayshawn??"
I heard Lexington's voice in the hall way. I shut down my shit and headed out the door lockin it behind me. as I was locking it I turned around nearly truckin Lexington down I caught her by the waist placing her back right on her feet.
She places her hand on her heart and pants dramatically .

"You scared me."

"Sorry I ain't mean to ma."

She follows behind me as I walk into my room I grab a shirt and my keys and sat down on my bed to put on my jordan Oreo 5's . I tied them up and headed out to take Lexington home....